Sign in to follow this  
JBones

OFFICIAL 2016 MyGolfSpy March Madness Contest

It's been a crazy season. Not counting my eggs in the basket yet lol

#Easter

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Oh my goodness. That UVA collapse was wild.

Just crazy

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Who... in their right mind...  would ever pick Villanova to win this tournament???            

Wow!  What a great game!

• Like 3

Who... in their right mind... would ever pick Villanova to win this tournament???

Wow! What a great game!

Looks like you cleaned up Will Par - great call on 'Nova!!!

PM me your bag preference - cart or carry - and preferred college. (check SunnMountain's website for available schools). Include your shipping address.

Congrats man! Well played, and what a finish!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats Will Par........post pix of your new bag when you get it.......and what an amazing finish!

congrats to the victor!.....I stopped paying attention after Mich St lost

Who... in their right mind... would ever pick Villanova to win this tournament???

Wow! What a great game!

Congrats man.

March madness at its best!

Tazz

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Thanks guys.  It was a great tournament. I was very lucky to win.  Especially with Tazz sitting in the lead having picked North Carolina.    Exciting down to the last shot. 

I'll try to post pictures when I get the bag.  Sun Mountain makes the best golf bags available.  I'm currently using a Three/Five and thrilled to have a new one coming.

• Like 1

Congrats Will Par!  Thanks MyGolfSpy and Sun mountain for the entertaining contest.  This is the best I've ever done in a bracket challenge! LOL.

Here's the reward for a small amount of research and a HUGE amount of luck in the March Madness contest. I'm excited to be using this beautiful new Clemson bag. Thanks Sun Mountain and MGS!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 3

Where u @, bro? Are you near Clemson? I'm writing this from N of Seneca, actually live S of Easley. My son is a Jr @ Clemson.

Dang, they do a nice job on those bags.

Maybe next year...

Where u @, bro? Are you near Clemson? I'm writing this from N of Seneca, actually live S of Easley. My son is a Jr @ Clemson.

I live in Florida now, but was born and raised in the Greenville area where everyone pronounces Clemson as if it were spelled with a "p". (Clempson for those who don't know what I'm talking about).  I know that area well. I've played most of the courses there that were built before I moved away.   How is a Michigan fan living in Clemson country dealing with all the Tiger fans?

• Like 1

No worries there. Clem"p"son almost never plays Michigan (yet) so I can root for both. I've been playing a lot at both the Walker Course and Furman lately. Really like them both! We live S of Easley, kind of Powdersville area. Where are you in FL?

No worries there. Clem"p"son almost never plays Michigan (yet) so I can root for both. I've been playing a lot at both the Walker Course and Furman lately. Really like them both! We live S of Easley, kind of Powdersville area. Where are you in FL?

I'm in Northeast Florida near Jacksonville.

Sweet bag, congrats

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats Will Par!  One of the guys in our weekly Saturday Game played football for Clemson....a few years ago....