TESTERS WANTED! ×

Smelling Good Feeling Good

skwieland

At the 2016 PGA Con in Orlando I met a really cool guy named Steve selling a new product... scented sports wipes. They come in 3 flavors, Eucalyptus Lime, Lavender Lime and Peppermint Lime. They are 9" x 12" inside of a nifty little pack.

Sweaty after a round, no shower, wipe down and smell good before the 19th hole.

Having a bad round, need a pick me up, try a little aroma therapy, break open a Must Gear.

I tried the eucalyptus lime, I was pretty impressed.

We should contact them and see if they want a test??

www.mustgearsportswipes.commustgear.JPG

In my bag

Drivers: Grenade II, Standard flex!

FW Woods:  Cobra Fly-Z set 14.5* w/VLCT-Sp Stiff graphite shaft

Irons:  Taylor Made Speed Blades tweeked 1* w/graphite Matrix 55 gram  M shafts

Wedges:   Taylor Made Speed Blade P & A w/Matrix 55 gram M shaft, 56* SCOR V sole w/Genius 9 graphite shaft, Cleveland 60* w/steel Stiff shaft.
Putter:   SeeMore X2 custom

Balls: Snell

I'm trying to imagine you smelling like Eucalyptus. I'm having a hard time with it

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Could use those on the grips?

They should sell those at the pro shop, pay the green fee, sign for the cart, a token for the range, and some scented wipes. For the man is manly enough to say "I don't stink now, but I might stink later."

Onward and Upward.

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

Wait until you get my age and are playing with other old farts. You will not use any eucalyptus wipes due to the fact you already smell like Icy Hot or Ben Gay. Now that gives me an idea have Icy Hot treated wipes for when those little pains creep up during the round ;)

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Lavender Lime. Quite the combo. I used Dude Wipes before. Local Company that has been on Shark Tank.

Driver: Epic Flash 9* with UST V2 5F4 shaft

Fairway Woods: EF 3W and Rogue Heavenwood

Hybrid: 2019 BB 4Hybrid

Irons: Tour B H1 Hybrid Forged Irons 6-AW with Recoil shafts

Wedge: Callaway Mack Daddy 54* -PM Grind 2.0 wedge, 58*

Putter: Toulon Garage Atlanta

I wonder if they might have English Leather?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I got "wiped" by them at the PGA Show as well. There was another company that did scented sunscreen wipes too....

Using a random assortment of generic stuff with last gen Golfsmith Snake Eyes forged irons. 

If they do up some in Hai Karate, I'm all over it...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

might also be handy if you have to 'go' in the woods between holes.....you could be on the next tee with your arse smelling like peppermint and lime

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

might also be handy if you have to 'go' in the woods between holes.....you could be on the next tee with your arse smelling like peppermint and lime

and if you are a flagelent person, you can poot Lavender all over the course.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Just make darn sure you do not use the ones treated with Ben-Gay of Icy Hot for that purpose !!  

OWWWWWW WEEEEEEE       :(

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

His Honor's post reminded me of our union golf outing one year back in the eighties.  I had a minor injury preventing me from playing that year so I signed on for cooking duty out in the grove.  We had outdoor grilles and coolers and rows of tables to put out quite a post tournament spread outdoors.

Nature called and we were about a quarter mile walk from either the pro shop or the clubhouse.  "No problem," a fellow volunteer proclaimed (actually, a fellow executive board member who didn't play golf and was always on the cooking crew). "We just go out here in the woods," he said. 

"But we're cooking food, " I protested. "There has to be somewhere to wash." (I forgot that we had those wipes you tear open. I had already used them, in fact, but didn't think of them when I had to wiz.)

My colleague pointed to the long row of beer kegs tapped and ready to go.  "You don't think the light beer is for drinking, do you?" 

Sure enough, other "cooks" walked up to the light beer taps and washed their hands.  (Hopefully, they used the wipes as well, but who knows?)  All the cup filling I saw was done from the "regular" beer taps.

It was fun, but I was happy to be back with the players the following year.  And even after having been on the cooking crew, I still ate all the good food.

I wonder if they might have English Leather?

Do they even make that any more? I remember all those neat bottles with the cork screw on top. I can remember at Christmas I would get some from one of my great Aunts and at church we did the name exchange thing and I always got that. My Dad's friend was a sales rep for The Shulton company which was Old Spice at the time we always had plenty of Old Spice around the house in fact I use Old Spice products to this day

G

Do they even make that any more? I remember all those neat bottles with the cork screw on top. I can remember at Christmas I would get some from one of my great Aunts and at church we did the name exchange thing and I always got that. My Dad's friend was a sales rep for The Shulton company which was Old Spice at the time we always had plenty of Old Spice around the house in fact I use Old Spice products to this day

I think I just found a new nickname for you.  :ph34r:

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I think I just found a new nickname for you.  :ph34r:

Old Spice I presume .  :lol:  :P

G

Archived