Our Sponsors

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are about to enter another dimension.  A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. There's a signpost up ahead – your next stop?   The Crossover Zone.   PING Golf is many things, b

Two review opportunities - and two record shattering application threads!!!  Way to go GolfSpies!     The committee has just handed in its selections - the "Final Four," if you will.  And the chose

Awesome! Thanks MSG and Ping. Can't wait to try these and give my review. This just made my week. Thanks again guys.   Tazz     @bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Posted Images

Yes I would like to test the PING Crossover. I currently have difficulty hitting my 3 Hybrid straight. I pull hook it drastically. I am looking for that magic iron/club that will fix the Indian. My wife keeps telling me that "it's the Indian not the arrow"

• First name: William Dobbs
  • Home state: TEXAS
  • Current handicap: 20
  • Current long iron/hybrid, plus shaft and flex: Callaway 3 hybrid shaft: (what it came from off the shelf)

Yes I would like to test the ping crossover. I am currently a 15.6 handicap is as low as 11.2 last year. I played very bad in Florida I am 66 years old and losing club head speed. Whatever However I should be able to play better than 15.6 I currently am playing two hybrids, both Callaway four and five regular shaft

New Member. I have been trying to find a hybrid or long iron to replace my Ping 1iron for 20 years. I am J.B., handicap 1, live in Maine and I currently game aping G30 hybrid with a stiff shaft. I have really wanted to try out the crossover and this would be great. thx.

Hi,

Haven't played Ping in awhile and would like the chance to play them again.

Dan

Georgia

Cleveland 588 MT 3 iron Actionlite 55 Graphite shaft

Driver  - Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 10.5 * Miyazaki Kua 5 / R Flex

FW - Sub70 Pro 4 wood 16.5 * Project X HL / R Flex

Irons - Cleveland Launcher CBX 4-PW Miyazaki Kua 6 / R Flex

Wedges - Cleveland Launcher CBX 50* & 54* Rolex Wedge Flex

Putter - Cleveland Frontline Elevado 35 "

Ball - On Core Elixer

This is great. 

First name: Jeff

State: Minnesota

Handicap: 5.3

Hybrid/long irons: 17 degree Ping G30 with stock shaft (stiff). I just got new Callaway Apex irons and for the first time I didn't get a 4-iron, so I have a hole to fill. My 5 iron is an Apex with KBS C-Taper (stiff)

Thanks for the consideration.

Jeff

• First name - Jamie
  • Home state - NY
  • Current handicap - +1
  • Current long iron/hybrid, plus shaft and flex - Hybrid:  Callaway X2hot UST V2105x and Callaway X Tour Proto 21* Project X 6.5

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

Wow!  only the 3rd day and there are nearly the same number of applications as the Mizuno JPX850 forged test which was open for 10 days.  A new record coming.  

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

First name: Joe

Home state: Colorado

Current handicap: 15

Current long iron/hybrid: Ping G Hybrid (4) 22 deg, Ping Alta S Flex 70

After a fitting, I replaced the entire lower end of my bag with Callaway XR OS. Then we decided to go with Ping G Hybrids to round them out. The Ping 3-Crossover (18 deg) might be a perfect fit between the hybrid and the Ping G 3-Wood.

Thanks for considering me!

Joe

I would absolutely love to have the chance to give this thing a rip.  It would look so sweet with with my G25's and Nome TR.

Name: Brandon

State: Kentucky

Handicap: nasty hook....15

Irons: Ping G25 4-PW, green dot, CFS X-flex, Lamkin UTX mid

Hybrid #1: Cleveland Mashie 16 deg., stiff flex

Hybrid #2: Adams Pro Mini 20 deg. Aldila Tour Green X-flex