TESTERS WANTED! ×

New Members - How To Edit Your "Signature"

Had a couple of our new members ask how to post a profile picture and how to add their clubs to their MGS "signature."  

As with anything having to do with the internet - it's only easy once you know how. Nothing is ever as intuitive as we we would like, but follow the steps, be patient and it will soon become 2nd nature.  If you get stuck, ask questions -- lots of folks here are happy to help.

Here goes:

Step 1 - Click on your screen name at the top of the screen.

profile.jpg

Step 2 - Click on "My Profile"

Step 3 - Once on your Profile page, click on "Edit My Profile" in the upper left hand corner

profile 1.jpg

Step 4- To add a profile picture or avatar (it's HIGHLY encouraged if you'd like to be selected as a tester/reviewer) - click on "Change My Photo" and follow the upload instructions.

Step 5 - To create your signature, click on "Signature"

Profile 2.jpg

Step 6 - Start adding whatever you'd like - what's in your bag, your favorite Caddyshack quote, etc. If you want to add OEM logos, click on the smiley face on the tool bar and scroll back and forth to find what you're looking for.

Profile 3.jpg

profile 4.jpg

Once you're done, make sure to click on Save Changes!!!

Next tutorial will be on adding pictures to posts.  If you want to be a reviewer, this one is a MUST!

Let me know if this was helpful, and if you have any questions, please ask...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hi Barbajo,

Thanks for posting this, I'm sure it will help people out.  I was able to get it done last night after you sent me the message to add it to my signature.

Thanks for the help!

Ed

Ed in Chgo

11.8 Handicap

Driver:  Aeroburner Mini 12* Stiff

3W:  TM Burner Superfast 2.0 15* Stiff

4I - AW:  TM R11 KBS FST Steel Stiff

56*  TM ATV Wedge

Putter:  Ping Anser 2.0

• 2 months later...

Great post for us newbies.  However, I don't see a Miura logo in the selection list.  ;) I know it is not the most popular brand, but ...  :ph34r:

The Dude abides.

WITB:

PXG 0811 9 degree

Tour Exotics 3 Wood

Srixon 5 Wood

PXG 0311 5-PW

Miura K Wedges 52, 56, 60

PXG  Center Shafted

:travis-mathew-1: Golf Shirts (on me, not ITB!)

• 1 month later...

Surprised to see that there isn't an Odyssey logo, as it is a very popular brand. Any chance that one will be added/way for me to add one I have as a jpeg?

WITB

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 9° D set to 11°, Fujikura Motore Speeder 665 S-Flex, GP NDMC

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 16° FW, Fujikura Motore Speeder 665 S-Flex, GP NDMC

:callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha 815 20° 3H, Fujikura Motore Speeder 865 S-Flex, GP NDMC

:callaway-small: X-Hot Pro 4-PW, Project X Rifle 6.0, GP Niion

:cleveland-small: RTX3 50°-56°-60°, GP Tour Velvet

:odyssey-small: Works Versa #1 35â€, SS Flatso 1.0

Archived