Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Operation: Beat SLDR

hckymeyer

• SPY VIP

"Big box specials"?  If indeed you are referring to the SLDR-C, it is being sold by Golfsmith, Edwin Watts, PGA Superstore and other major golf equipment Retailers, and online stores as well.  (JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TM DRIVER)  This is not just a "designed exclusively for Dicks" type of product as you seem to be alluding to here.  Like I said, facts and truth actually matter.

You do realize you just rattled off the names of 4 of the 5 biggest big box golf retailers (Dick's G/G being the 5th). These are the very definition of golf's big box retailers.

What can you tell me about SLDR C at smaller (non-chain) retailers and green grass?

Seriously - you don't find it odd that TaylorMade created this amazing driver that is just as good or better than all of their other stuff and didn't promote it at all...didn't put it in tour player's hands...didn't host launch events...didn't get the product in the media's hands for review and promotion...didn't put it in the pages of Golf Digest...didn't do what they've done with basically every product they've released since the year 2000?  

It's not at all strange to you that they didn't treat the release of this amazing product JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TM DRIVER

You don't find it a little odd that there's no mention of the SLDR C on the TaylorMade website? 

Seriously this is relatively common practice. Callaway has big box version of the X Hot Franchise on shelves right now. Just like TM did with SLDR C, outside those big box doors, it's treated like it doesn't exist.

It works for you, that should be enough. But by all means, continue to believe whatever it is you need to believe...

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

TM gave it the SLDR name and that is quite good enough for me....As previously said, it's just a more forgiving version of the SLDR for those that can actually appreciate a more forgiving SLDR Driver.  In my opinion, facts and truth actually do matter.

I have no idea of what "T" or anyone else here may have seen, hit or actually played, but if anyone wants to further challenge the SLDR-C's credentials or needs more information about how it compares with the other SLDR Drivers, I suggest you contact Brian Bazzel, Senior Director of Product Creation for Metalwoods at TaylorMade. There is no need to take my word...just go directly to the source for the information. 

Note: Brian Bazzel can be reached directly through Linkedin. 

"Big box specials"?  If indeed you are referring to the SLDR-C, it is being sold by Golfsmith, Edwin Watts, PGA Superstore and other major golf equipment Retailers, and online stores as well.  (JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TM DRIVER)  This is not just a "designed exclusively for Dicks" type of product as you seem to be alluding to here.  Like I said, facts and truth actually matter.

I believe someone said something earlier about "clueless and false assumptions." ;)  Did you also get rocketballzier? 

Look dude you have 13 posts and most if not all of them are talking about that driver. Anybody else see something fishy about that?

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Feed and poke the bear, this is good. This is also what I love about MGS, golfspy T is very much in the industry, and has many facts about golf equipment, he also has the authority to end this quickly I believe, but that's the best part of the site, you can have an opinion and even though it may not be popular or get out of hand, no one is deleting it, or keeping you from posting to it, Bobcat has his opinion about what he believes is the truth, I respect that, we all have to beleive in the product we choose to use on the course, his is the SLDR/c, however it came about, he likes it, that's what matters in golf. I have never liked the SLDR of any type, I also respect the knowledge of T when he gives it, there is a lot of good information in this thread that can help a lot of people, even more so if we can keep it civil.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Feed and poke the bear, this is good. This is also what I love about MGS, golfspy T is very much in the industry, and has many facts about golf equipment, he also has the authority to end this quickly I believe, but that's the best part of the site, you can have an opinion and even though it may not be popular or get out of hand, no one is deleting it, or keeping you from posting to it, Bobcat has his opinion about what he believes is the truth, I respect that, we all have to beleive in the product we choose to use on the course, his is the SLDR/c, however it came about, he likes it, that's what matters in golf. I have never liked the SLDR of any type, I also respect the knowledge of T when he gives it, there is a lot of good information in this thread that can help a lot of people, even more so if we can keep it civil.

Well said

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

You do realize you just rattled off the names of 4 of the 5 biggest big box golf retailers (Dick's G/G being the 5th). These are the very definition of golf's big box retailers.

What can you tell me about SLDR C at smaller (non-chain) retailers and green grass?

Seriously - you don't find it odd that TaylorMade created this amazing driver that is just as good or better than all of their other stuff and didn't promote it at all...didn't put it in tour player's hands...didn't host launch events...didn't get the product in the media's hands for review and promotion...didn't put it in the pages of Golf Digest...didn't do what they've done with basically every product they've released since the year 2000?  

It's not at all strange to you that they didn't treat the release of this amazing product JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TM DRIVER

You don't find it a little odd that there's no mention of the SLDR C on the TaylorMade website? 

Seriously this is relatively common practice. Callaway has big box version of the X Hot Franchise on shelves right now. Just like TM did with SLDR C, outside those big box doors, it's treated like it doesn't exist.

It works for you, that should be enough. But by all means, continue to believe whatever it is you need to believe...

There is a reason why TM did not promote the SLDR-C (Classic) Driver, but there is no reason for anyone to think it is something less than an excellent Taylormade Driver.  All you have to do is hit it to know that!

When you look deeper into the timing of the announcement perhaps you will understand.  It was indeed somewhat of a "silent announcement" because of the very unusual timing of this annoucement.  The SLDR-C came out mid-2015 and AFTER the R15/AeroBurner, and TM rightfully kept their marketing campaign dollars focused the "all new" models rather than on this very late addition to an older (SLDR) line of drivers.  Of course that has nothing to do with how its performs or the extra forgiveness that TM was attempting to address with the "C" announcement.  The timing was indeed strange, but the product was in the pipeline, and apparently TM felt it was a solid product that deserved to be announced, despite the rather odd timing.  TM couldn't afford to make a lot of noise about an addition to the SLDR line because the R15 and the AeroBurner had just hit the stores, so they didn't promote it and even downplayed it...it's as simple as that!

As previously stated, it's purpose was not to break any new ground with the latest TM "technology breakthrough", (like a 2nd Slider or new material construction).  The whole idea behind the SLDR-C was simply to bring a  forgiving model to the existing SLDR Family whose marketing buzz was already quite well established by earlier (SLDR) ad campaigns. I am relatively sure you remember all the complaints about a lack of forgiveness with the original SLDR Drivers, and in fact, there are even a few of those within this thread in case you forgot.  With the SLDR-C, TM addressed the SLDR forgiveness issue and I am so very glad they did!  

Have you ever even seen one up close or taken the opportunity to actually hit one?  I would venture a guess that your answer to that question is NO.   You may have knowledge about a lot of other clubs, but when it comes to the SLDR-C you know next to nothing! 

On this Driver, you are... clueless.jpg  

Oh and by the way, by your definition, virtually every new TM Driver could be called a "Big Box Special". Try playing a round with one before making negative comments about a club you know nothing about!  That is the only way to properly evaluate it's worth!

SLDR-C.jpgSLDRCrownLarge.jpgsldrcFACE.jpgHeadcoverLarge.jpg

I PREFER THIS SHAFT IN MINE! 

Kusala61.jpg

What's in Bobcat's Bag?  (Showing more than 14 clubs due to options)

Driver: :taylormade-small: 9.5* SLDR-C - 45.5" Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s, (1/2" tip)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Tour issue 15* V-Steel 3W - Fujikura 757 Speeder Stiff

Fairway/Hybrid: :taylormade-small: 15* Rescue Fairway "3-Strong" - VP-90 Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: #3 (19*) & #4 (22*) Rescue-Mid TP's - Vista Pro 90 Stiff 

Driving Irons: :taylormade-small: UDI #1 (16*) & #3 (20*) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Iron Set: :taylormade-small: SLDR Irons (5-8i only) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Hybrid Wedges: :cleveland-small: 2011 Niblicks 42*PW, 49*DW, 56*SW - Stock

SW/LW: :cleveland-small: CG-16 Black Pearl 58* Low Bounce 8* - Stock Steel Shaft

Putter: :bettinardi-small: BBX-81 Blade - Stock Bettinardi Steel Shaft 

• SPY VIP

If you look deeper into the timing of the announcement perhaps you will understand.  It was indeed somewhat of a "silent announcement" because of the very unusual timing of this annoucement.  The SLDR-C came out mid-2015 and AFTER the R15/AeroBurner, and TM rightfully kept their marketing campaign dollars focused the "all new" models rather than on this very late addition to an older (SLDR) line of drivers.  Of course that has nothing to do with how its performs or the extra forgiveness that TM was attempting to address with the "C" announcement.  The timing was indeed strange, but the product was in the pipeline, and apparently TM felt it was a solid product that deserved to be announced, despite the rather odd timing.

As previously stated, it's purpose was not to break any new ground with the latest TM "technology breakthrough", (like a 2nd Slider or new material construction).  The whole idea behind the SLDR-C was simply to bring a  forgiving model to the existing SLDR Family whose marketing buzz was already quite well established by earlier (SLDR) ad campaigns. I am relatively sure you remember all the complaints about a lack of forgiveness with the original SLDR Drivers, and in fact, there are even a few of those within this thread in case you forgot.  With the SLDR-C, TM addressed the SLDR forgiveness issue and I am very glad they did!  

Have you ever even seen one up close or had the opportunity to actually hit one?  That matters too!  

BTW, by your definition, almost every TM Driver could be called a "Big Box Special".  

If I look deeper? Do you understand what I do for a living?

Silent announcement? So silent they didn't even put it on their web site?

If you had my contacts, my sources, and my direct information, you'd understand how little sense what you've said actually makes. Do you believe everything you read in a press release? Do you believe the letter of everything TaylorMade prints?

Go checkout their M2 iron video where they show a trajectory apex 30% higher than than its 2 primary competitors. Check out the graphics that show the SLDR and R15 CG locations nearly pressed up against the face. It's all deception...fantasy even. 

And no...by my definition, which incidentally isn't my definition, but rather an industry-wide definition, a driver that is released to all accounts is different than one made exclusively for the largest accounts - hence big box special. Most certainly not the same thing.

Let me spell it out for you. TMaG SLDR C showed up on the USGA List. I called a source and said, hey man, what the hell is that? To which he replied, it's nothing interesting...just a big box exclusive. It's not like I make this s*** up...I have sources...really good ones. Sometimes they even work for TaylorMade.

This SLDR C stuff...not even the tip of the iceberg. Sometime we should chat about JetSpeed or why 2nd year cascaded product can be sold for pennies on the dollar.

Glad it performs for you, but that doesn't change what it is, and what the distribution plan was.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Soooo.....

Back to the task of beating the SLDR. The XR 16 Pro is a beast. It is long and really straight. You've seen me hit the driver and I have to actually work to make the ball go left or right, instead of it just going left all the time. My FWs are up 18%, part of that is due to the driver, part is due to working hard on a swing change this winter. SLDR has been demoted to number 3, behind the XR Pro and BCP.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Soooo.....

Back to the task of beating the SLDR. The XR 16 Pro is a beast. It is long and really straight. You've seen me hit the driver and I have to actually work to make the ball go left or right, instead of it just going left all the time. My FWs are up 18%, part of that is due to the driver, part is due to working hard on a swing change this winter. SLDR has been demoted to number 3, behind the XR Pro and BCP.

You'll be back!

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Soooo.....

BCP? Bio Cell Pro?

Which one of those did you put the whiteboard in? And how did you like it?

Soooo.....

The new XR lineup is one I'd like to hit when I go get fitted, the Pro along with the Sub Zero are both intriguing.  I'm worried Sub Zero isn't going to be adding any forgiveness though.

It's been years since I've hit a Cally driver so I'd like to give them a shot.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

The new XR lineup is one I'd like to hit when I go get fitted, the Pro along with the Sub Zero are both intriguing. I'm worried Sub Zero isn't going to be adding any forgiveness though.

It's been years since I've hit a Cally driver so I'd like to give them a shot.

Make sure you hit the DBD 816 as well.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Played SLDR today and it did not go well.  I haven't played it in 4 or 5 rounds so I didn't expect the greatest but #1 was a low heel shot that ended up OK, #2 was pounded and a great drive.  #3 I topped, ball mark 10 inches ahead of the tee and didn't make it to the fairway.  #4 was a par 3, but #5 was a mediocre swing resulting in a weak fade and #6 was very similar with a weak fade.  I ditched a wedge so I could bring 2 drivers and I'm glad I did.

I ditched it for the F6+ for the rest of the round and didn't have another bad drive.

I at best had my "B" swing with me today and I finally realize that a B swing with a more forgiving driver results in OK shots, a B swing with SLDR results in some very uncomfortable places for a 2nd shot.  

It's a good chance that I'm getting used to hitting a 460cc driver and I just need to spend more time this year with SLDR and I'd love it again, but I'm not sure I want to go through the ups and downs off the tee.  At this point I have a sinking suspicion that SLDR is not going to make the cut.  

Now I just need to go get my fitting and see what happens, The only thing I can say with confidence is that I won't be playing a SLRD-C this season :)

You had to go and say it...

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

I just shipped my SLDR to my brother in CA. I have made the switch to the BB Alpha. My numbers are better, and it doesn't feel like I'm hitting a tire with a tree branch anymore.

But it took a long time to find something that outperformed the SLDR.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

BCP? Bio Cell Pro?

Which one of those did you put the whiteboard in? And how did you like it?

Yes, Bio Cell Pro. I have the whiteboard in the XR Pro and I love it. I have Fuji Speeder TS 7.2X in both the SLDR and BCP.

Yes, Bio Cell Pro. I have the whiteboard in the XR Pro and I love it. I have Fuji Speeder TS 7.2X in both the SLDR and BCP.

Very nice! I knew you would like it. Absolutely love that shaft.

Hcky are you going to give the Sub Zero a shot in your testing? I'm curious as to what the performance of that thing is like...

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Hcky are you going to give the Sub Zero a shot in your testing? I'm curious as to what the performance of that thing is like...

Waiting to hear Rookie's thoughts on it. If the fitter has them I'll test it out but I've spent enough on blind self fitting this season so I'm not going to buy one just to test....at least not today and not until I sell some other stuff

Haha that's pretty good man. I'm thinking I want to try something like that. Debating it or the 430 M1. That low/forward/heel based CG looks intriguing. I need something to help drop the spin, the Sub Zero is interesting in that regard.

When is your fitting?

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Haha that's pretty good man. I'm thinking I want to try something like that. Debating it or the 430 M1. That low/forward/heel based CG looks intriguing. I need something to help drop the spin, the Sub Zero is interesting in that regard.

When is your fitting?

I haven't scheduled it yet

Ah. Well, at least it will build the anticipation! Haha.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Booked my fitting for 2pm tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2ndSwing in Minneapolis.  I'm doing their "Tour Van" fitting so should be a fun experience.  

I'm heading to the same guy that fit Barbajo a while back, you can see his thoughts on the facility here.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/12417-a-tour-van-level-fitting-in-minneapolis-or-how-golfspy-barbajo-got-xtra-stiff/

Booked my fitting for 2pm tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2ndSwing in Minneapolis. I'm doing their "Tour Van" fitting so should be a fun experience.

I'm heading to the same guy that fit Barbajo a while back, you can see his thoughts on the facility here.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/12417-a-tour-van-level-fitting-in-minneapolis-or-how-golfspy-barbajo-got-xtra-stiff/

The gears system will be eye opening!

Went in for my fitting and had a great time.  Thomas at 2ndSwing knows his stuff and was really easy to work with.

Didn't end up hitting SubZero, they didn't have them in stock yet and since I'm after more forgiveness than SLDR it didn't sound like a great option anyway.

I also brought M1, F6+ and SLDR with me along with all the shafts I had.  I hit around 12-13 different head/shaft combo's and probably 60+ drives in an hour.  I was gassed by the end, but we found a great combo.

First thing that was great after noticing my shot pattern on the face was a recommendation of going down to 44.5" from 45".  Then we tried Ping G LS Tec, Cally Great Big Bertha, M1, Titleist D3, and Cobra F6+.  Of all the heads I was getting the best numbers with the Cally GBB.  I tried Diamana, Kiyoshi Gold, AD-BB, Whiteboard in X, Fuel and then the Fuji Speeder Pro XLR8 63.  It came down to the Fuel and the Speeder XLR8, both gave good numbers, but the Speeder felt much better.

With the SLDR 10.5 (set to 11) and Diamana D+ 62 stiff I was getting 150ish ball speed, 14 degree launch and 3000rpm spin.  Swing speed 109

Cally GBB w/ Fuji Speed Pro XLR8 63 in X-stiff I was 155 ball speed, 12 degree launch and 2600rpm spin.  Similar swing speed.

I have a -1 to -2 degree angle of attack.  I thought it was very interesting that Thomas said 90% of the people he fits with a negative angle of attack end up being a great fit for the Great Big Bertha.  Positive angle of attack works better with XR series.

I picked up the shaft yesterday and the head is coming in the mail today.  I'm excited to get this combo out to the course and see if the numbers match real world performance.

On a side note I played the SLDR on Wed and had a fantastic driving day.  I think it was trying to shape up since it knows there is a contender on the way.

You know it Knows!

On a side note I played the SLDR on Wed and had a fantastic driving day.  I think it was trying to shape up since it knows there is a contender on the way

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Nice! Were you still swinging at 109mph towards the end?

I'll buy all those heads you won't be needing for $100 :D

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Nice! Were you still swinging at 109mph towards the end?

I'll buy all those heads you won't be needing for $100 :D

Probably 105-106 by the end, but I was pretty consistent.

Funny enough I came home and listed everything I'd bought over the winter on Tuesday night.  By Wed morning the only thing remaining is a Diamana D+ and a HZRDUS shaft.  I was able to cover the new driver and shaft plus a pair of shoes and still have money left in my paypal account :)

Were the differences between the GBB and the other heads performance wise pretty dramatic? How did the "low spin" options perform?

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Were the differences between the GBB and the other heads performance wise pretty dramatic? How did the "low spin" options perform?

I can post the average for everything when I get a chance, but the GBB was much better for me.  LS Tec was a spin machine, avg 3600rpm and massive fade.  Think 747 dipping a wing and turning massive fade.

M1 was around 3150 and F6+ weight back was 3300 or so.

The biggest thing with the GBB for me was consistency.  Unless I put a terrible swing on the ball there wasn't as much difference between good and bad.  With every other combo I had one or two shots that would be OK, but the averages were much worse across the board.  Both in ball speed and spin.  It was just easier to find the center of the face with the Bertha.

The club head just came in an hour ago so I got it all gripped up and put together.  Not sure if I'll get a chance to hit it today, but I will tomorrow for sure.