Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Warrior Golf ......

josmi15

Warrior clubs are solid, I liked their old Tomahawk irons the best and still use them when I am in Florida, thanks to the ability to leave them at my Aunts.  I replaced a substandard set of Taylor Made R7 Tour irons with the Warriors.  Warrior blew Taylor Made out of the water at the time.  Their hybrids were ok and so were the fairway woods.  If you want to tinker with a club for 15 bucks go for it.  Just can't be afraid to say no when you don't want anything else.  They are also made in the USA!!!  Which is why I gave them a shot in the first place.

That is cool seriously it is funny how things work out sometimes for someone. You must hit them good with a 6 handicap. I got a laugh out of your statement on "substandard TM irons" you will make some folks have a heart attack. I for one have never been really brand loyal unless it comes down to Macgregor irons then I guess I am. I have always been a proponent of play what works no matter the brand or what year it was made. You are a great example of that. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

My dad fell for this scam years ago. He told them he didn't want the clubs and instead they sent him the full set of wedges to try at no charge.......which I ended up with...so no complaints from me. I used those wedges for a long time. Anyway, my dad called them again and said he still didn't want the clubs. Warrior responded with fine. Keep the clubs but we are going to send you our new Pro Line of Warriors. My dad told them he didn't want any clubs....they sent them anyway. Long story slightly shorter......several calls back and fourth later and a Driver and full woods set also free of charge. They billed him for the clubs and he is currently still using that pro set today. Warrior is worse than trying to get rid of AOL and their clubs are worthless. The wedges were great when I didn't know what a good wedge was but when I got my hands on some other wedges, those Warriors were out of the bag in a blink. 

Driver:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 13 Degree
3 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 15 Degree
5 Wood:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 18 Degree
4th:  :wilson_staff_small: D200 22 Degree
5-P  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4
Gap:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Sand:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Lob:  :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour
Putter: Directed Force "Reno" Putter

• 1 month later...

I was considering the "deal". Glad I read this first. Thanks

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR

Irons: Taylor Made RSi2 4-PW

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lies 3 and 5

Putter: Taylor Made Spyder

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50, 56, 60

• 2 weeks later...

I got one of their hybrids and all I paid was for the shipping. They called me once and haven't heard from them since. This was over a year ago. When I hit the sweet spot with this club the ball goes where I want it to go. Not bad for something that was complimentary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got this in an email.....

rapid-recoil.093546.jpg

Do you they have game?

Let's put them in the Best Driver test this year......

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

LOL, I would love to see that Foz,  See if you can make it happen!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Archived