Awesome - I like the increased grind options and am a huge fan of bringing the snake emblem to the wedges...

I haven't gamed Cobra wedges before, but these are definitely intriguing.

Thoughts? What would it take to move you from your current wedge line-up?

2016-04-01_11-18-10.jpg

2.jpg

Nice to see most of the hosel is low vibration.  It's still a sh**k, but it feels good :)

I like the look, but at this point it would pretty much have to be free or a smoking deal to make me take the Scor's out of the bag.

They look nice but I'm just too picky with wedges to ever pull the trigger on new ones. I'm still gaming the wedges I bought when I started playing. Hopefully I'll find some replacements

They feel great. I demoed them a few weeks ago and I was really impressed. Might pick up a set when it's time for new ones.

Look nice but I am a Roger Cleveland guy and have been for years.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

At the risk of getting flamed and beat up by hard-core Titleist fans....

Was in Aruba for a few days this past Feb, didn't want to travel with clubs so hired them there; shop there is a Titleist facility. Did not like the feel of the wedges .. to me actually did not have much feel at all...

One round there was a Cobra wedge in the bag they gave me and .. for me... had much better success and control with this one; liked the feel and response much better.

My $0.02...

• Like 6

Hey cksurfdude, that is what this forum is all about....your $.02

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

At the risk of getting flamed and beat up by hard-core Titleist fans....

Was in Aruba for a few days this past Feb, didn't want to travel with clubs so hired them there; shop there is a Titleist facility. Did not like the feel of the wedges .. to me actually did not have much feel at all...

One round there was a Cobra wedge in the bag they gave me and .. for me... had much better success and control with this one; liked the feel and response much better.

My $0.02...

You won't find that here.

• Like 1

I received a GW (50*) and PW (45*) with my King F6 iron set. I had a hard time taking my SM5 50* out of the bag. The F6 wedges fly lower, and therefore feel more controllable. The SM 5s have a more solid feel, higher flight and more spin.

Right now, i am gaming the SM5, but the ability to hit wedges low is a new-found weapon for me. Today i hit the F6 PW intentionally low to clear some tree branches, and the ball came out just as aimed, a nice shot to the front edge.

• Like 1

They look nice but I'm just too picky with wedges to ever pull the trigger on new ones. I'm still gaming the wedges I bought when I started playing. Hopefully I'll find some replacements

You could send them off to Tiger Nick, $55/wedge, to refinish/chrome and regroove.

You could send them off to Tiger Nick, $55/wedge, to refinish/chrome and regroove.

Dallas golf has nike wedges for cheap, Im leaning towards the engage wedges after getting to see them in person.

Dallas golf has nike wedges for cheap, Im leaning towards the engage wedges after getting to see them in person.

Have a buddy gaming the Engage wedges - he loves them!

Have a buddy gaming the Engage wedges - he loves them!

I'm thinking of bending a 50° to 52 to get a little more bounce

I like the look of the tour trusty better. Has anyone tried them? They are only $100

Hey cksurfdude, that is what this forum is all about....your $.02

Ha thx all; was a little tongue-in-cheek - did not really expect any nasty responses

Somewhat off-topic just ordered a set of King F6s down to the GW; itching with the wait for delivery and really looking forward to playing them!

Also a bit off the specific topic but while I was in the store testing also played around briefly with a new Mizuno blue ion wedge - very very very nice touch and feel on it (besides looking extremely cool)!!

• Like 3

Ha thx all; was a little tongue-in-cheek - did not really expect any nasty responses

Somewhat off-topic just ordered a set of King F6s down to the GW; itching with the wait for delivery and really looking forward to playing them!

Also a bit off the specific topic but while I was in the store testing also played around briefly with a new Mizuno blue ion wedge - very very very nice touch and feel on it (besides looking extremely cool)!!

Golf equipment is so good these days its really hard to buy something really bad.  More and more it comes down to personal preference and/or making sure you buy what's right for your game.  Are Vokey's good?  Absolutely and I've owned them in the past.  But they're not what I'm playing now.

• Like 2

I'm currently using a Ping Tour Gorge (56 bent to 55) along with the PW and Gap wedge in my i25 set. That was to get me started - I'd actually have room in my bag to add a club - was waiting until my swing improves. I'm getting to the point where consistency is coming and my distances and gaps are becoming measurable, so may soon look to reconfigure that part of my bag. I'm not dissatisfied with the Tour Gorge, but if reconfigure anyway I'm open to trying several different ones. 

• Like 1

Id have to try them myself and see how they compare with my Nike wedges. I've just gotten so used to how these feel and so dialed in with them I don't know what I'll do when they wear out. Maybe these could be an option for the right price and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app