Our Sponsors

This is awesome.  WOW!!

Thanks to the selection people for choosing me.   Fanastic.

Usually I am that guy that never wins the door prize or the 50/50 raffle,  until today,,  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Can't wait for that baby to show up.   Very exciting.  

Also, alignment is a big problem for me, eager, and, well anxious, to see if the MLA will help me with alignment.

Actually played 9 holes today for the first time, finally, and the current putter is in big trouble,  Exit visas are imminent.

Thanks again guys.

• Like 1

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you're getting ready to putt and look down at your putter, what do you see?   Do you see one line? A dot? Two lines? Three? Lines and dots?   And do any of these things help you align the put

Alrighty then GolfSpies -- it's time to announce our 5 MLA putter testers.  Once again we've had a ton of great applications and we appreciate each one of you!!   We think the selection committee ha

Good luck folks, another great MGS thread.

Posted Images

Congrats guys!! Enjoy and can't wait to read the reviews!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

:bridgestone-small:  JGR 9.5*  Driver Graphite Design AD DI-6x 
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - AW)  KBS Tour 130x

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Wedges (54, 58)
MATI Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B-RX

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

Congrats, testers!  Can't wait to hear about the alignment...mostly because I 4-putted yesterday.   :wacko:  Couple 3-putts, too.  Not proud.  Hoping to hear this putter works miracles!

• Like 1

Taylor Made M3 driver

Callaway Rogue 3+ fairway

Srixon 565 4, 6-A

Titleist H1 4 and 6 hybrids

Vokey 54 and 58

Wooow, MLA Putter shipped from Geneva on 22 April and it is already at the house today.

Can't wait to get home this evening and see how it looks. Pictures coming soon!!

• Like 1

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

Putter is in, it is very nice and I am anxious to get the reviews and pics started.

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

• 1 month later...