JBones

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's pin placements

h_ANGC.2017.PinSheet.Saturday.jpg

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

54 hole leaders prediction : Serg & Rickie. Be glad to see either one win a Major. More so Sergio, he's been so close so many times.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yeah, its always hard to say for the weekend at Augusta.

Nothing would be sweeter than for Sergio to pull off the now or never he has in front of him again.

Pieters will be a good watch as the only other cant miss future of the game along with Rahm.

Mickelson starts with a birdie, would be nice to see him in contention tomorrow. 

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Early groups are making some noise. Love it

#MovingDay

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Rors is playing solid golf, 2 birdies and 2 putts just short that were in the heart.   He may just make a major move today.  Phil just crapped the bed on #3.  And I would love to see Sergio and Rory battle it out from the last pairing tomorrow. 

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Oh Rickie, you are pulling a Phil on #3.  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

I don't see Sergio holding on, always seems to come up short. Speith moving up fast

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

I picked Speith to win on several contests

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Oh she has better taste in men.

So she's dating Tiger then? :D

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Need a double and a triple to start the day for the 15' Champ, get him out of the way.

Thats my thinking too.

Whomever digs a hole early on will give the rest (sergio) some breathing room or maybe a chance to relax. I know better than to pull for Sergio put if anyone is due its him and Westwood.

If Spieth gets it going the quad might be the only thing to stop him. Its awesome to be able to put like he does but its also the achilles when the 20 footers dont drop.

My guts tell me Rose, but what do they know?

-9 or better wins it is my call.

The morning's have the advantage of more receptable greens and someone could light it up too. No doubt Augusta has sub air on/in the greens so we will see on that one.

Sergio was gifted a chance when his TM Staffer buddy DJ took a tumble. If there was anytime he had an opportunity it's today. Carpe Diem Sergio!

I think Rosie and Sergio in the final group will be a good one, since they are Ryder Cup teammates (then again, Speith and Rickie are too..) but anyways those last 2 groups will be fun to watch.

Tiger stole Sergio's chances at winning majors, it's his time.

Sergio was gifted a chance when his TM Staffer buddy DJ took a tumble. If there was anytime he had an opportunity it's today. Carpe Diem Sergio!

I think Rosie and Sergio in the final group will be a good one, since they are Ryder Cup teammates (then again, Speith and Rickie are too..) but anyways those last 2 groups will be fun to watch.

Tiger stole Sergio's chances at winning majors, it's his time.

GOOD point!

Tiger put alot of guys at no better than second for a long time.

I gotta believe if Sergio can win this one he can win another.

First things first...

Hadwin really dislikes his golf bag. I know your playing in the Masters, but you look like a JackA$$ beating the crap out of your bag on live TV. Don't think I ever remember seeing Arnie, Jack, or Gary do that.

Alright I got me a cold tall Miller Lite, some pretzels on the side, my dog snoring beside me and it's time to watch the Masters...  ;)  Coming on at 2:00 p.m. so let this wingding begin!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Today's pin placements

h_ANGC.2017.PinSheet.Sunday.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Archived