TESTERS WANTED! ×

Hockey playoffs

Kor.A.Door

Go Bolts! Destroy the Red Wings!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Bolts Win 3 - 2 beating the Red Wings!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

25 straight years in the playoffs. I actually don't expect much in the series, although with Stamkos out they have a better chance. Good game tonight even in a loss.

With the addition of Jonathan Druin, we may be experiencing a boost in the team.  He is finally coming around and wanting to play.

Blackhawks repeating Stanley Cup Champs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

It is possible, but not likely, getting swept by the Blues would be the most awesome thing ever

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I was gonna ask what channel the Bruins would be playing on, but it turns out it'll be the Golf Channel....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

My wife is a huge Bruins fan. She loves Boston. Shes been 3 times i believe. We went for our honeymoon ( Happened to be the week of the bombing was caught in lockdown) she said "I need an NHL team so Im gonna choose the Bruins" I will hear the play by play on her phone while she quilts. Her first year was the year they made the cup but lost to Chicago. What a good year for her. Everything since....Not so much

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

I was gonna ask what channel the Bruins would be playing on, but it turns out it'll be the Golf Channel....

So are the Detroit Redwings!

Way to go Bolts!....Winning at 18:34 in the 3rd period....a 1 to 0 game.  Bishop was unbelievable!  Now to watch what happens between the Islanders & the Stinkin' Panthers.

So are the Detroit Redwings!

Way to go Bolts!....Winning at 18:34 in the 3rd period....a 1 to 0 game. Bishop was unbelievable! Now to watch what happens between the Islanders & the Stinkin' Panthers.

The series was all about the goal tending, last night there was one mistake, and it was the only goal. Bishop played extremely well, if he continues to play like that the Lightning will win it all, he was an absolute wall in this series, exciting games but someone had to lose. I do like the way the Wings look as we move forward in the future, another 25 year playoff run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry that I missed this. I'm not a huge hockey fan but do root for the home town team. Go Bolts!

I also laced up the skates on the pond as a kid. It always felt warm out on the ice.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I thought with Bishop in net, the Lightning were likely going to win it all, but with him being injured that changes things about.

I've followed the Bolts and attended their games for many years. I knew Vaselevski had started and played around 20 games this season and thought he's a future starter and fully capable, so I didn't worry when Bishop went down. But last nights third game was a disappointment. Not Vas, he was great. The Lightning looked like they couldn't handle the puck and had run out of gas. Hope they can get back to form this Friday.

I've followed the Bolts and attended their games for many years. I knew Vaselevski had started and played around 20 games this season and thought he's a future starter and fully capable, so I didn't worry when Bishop went down. But last nights third game was a disappointment. Not Vas, he was great. The Lightning looked like they couldn't handle the puck and had run out of gas. Hope they can get back to form this Friday.

Spot on GG, game 4 is TB's season for sure.  Too bad Bishop got hurt, the young goalie is quite emotional, Hockey Night In Canada did a little bit on Vasilevskiy's tantrums during 2nd intermission of Blues/Sharks game 3.  In the locker room, fine, but showing up your teammates in front of the whole hockey world can backfire.

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

I'm sure the back up is capable, but Bishop was flat out dominating the playoffs, although the back up I'm sure is good, he won't dominate like Bishop was doing. Thwy can still win. But their chances are much less

Ground Hog Day!!  I always said that if he sees his shadow, it means six more weeks of basketball.  But it also means 16 more weeks of hockey.   ^_^

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

All I can say is....Vassy has been terrific, but the team let him hang out to dry on Wednesday (Game 3).  For some reason the speed of the Lightning, get it...lightning speed....LOL, was not as fast as the Penguins.  The Bolts did not check as much as in the previous games.....If they bring their real game tonight, the Bolts can win this.  If they show up like Wednesday night, it's all over but the crying.

Go Bolts!

That's what I'm saying Foz, the backup is good, but he is not Bishop, my Wings would have beaten the Lightning handly if not for Bishop, they aren't the same team without him, his play is what I think put them shoulders above the rest, now with the backup they are even with the others, they are still good and still have a good chance, but they were easily the favorite, now its anyone's to take.

Archived