Hockey playoffs

Kor.A.Door

Go Bolts! Destroy the Red Wings!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

25 straight years in the playoffs. I actually don't expect much in the series, although with Stamkos out they have a better chance. Good game tonight even in a loss.

• Like 1

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Bolts Win 3 - 2 beating the Red Wings!

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

25 straight years in the playoffs. I actually don't expect much in the series, although with Stamkos out they have a better chance. Good game tonight even in a loss.

With the addition of Jonathan Druin, we may be experiencing a boost in the team.  He is finally coming around and wanting to play.

Blackhawks repeating Stanley Cup Champs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

It is possible, but not likely, getting swept by the Blues would be the most awesome thing ever

• Like 1

I was gonna ask what channel the Bruins would be playing on, but it turns out it'll be the Golf Channel....

• Like 2

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

My wife is a huge Bruins fan. She loves Boston. Shes been 3 times i believe. We went for our honeymoon ( Happened to be the week of the bombing was caught in lockdown) she said "I need an NHL team so Im gonna choose the Bruins" I will hear the play by play on her phone while she quilts. Her first year was the year they made the cup but lost to Chicago. What a good year for her. Everything since....Not so much

• Like 1

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

I was gonna ask what channel the Bruins would be playing on, but it turns out it'll be the Golf Channel....

So are the Detroit Redwings!

Way to go Bolts!....Winning at 18:34 in the 3rd period....a 1 to 0 game.  Bishop was unbelievable!  Now to watch what happens between the Islanders & the Stinkin' Panthers.

So are the Detroit Redwings!

Way to go Bolts!....Winning at 18:34 in the 3rd period....a 1 to 0 game. Bishop was unbelievable! Now to watch what happens between the Islanders & the Stinkin' Panthers.

The series was all about the goal tending, last night there was one mistake, and it was the only goal. Bishop played extremely well, if he continues to play like that the Lightning will win it all, he was an absolute wall in this series, exciting games but someone had to lose. I do like the way the Wings look as we move forward in the future, another 25 year playoff run.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Being a Leaf fan I am just enjoying great hockey right now. I really like Tampa, playing excellent. A motivated Drouin and Stamkos etc getting ready to return, sets things up nicely going forward.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry that I missed this. I'm not a huge hockey fan but do root for the home town team. Go Bolts!

I also laced up the skates on the pond as a kid. It always felt warm out on the ice.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

I thought with Bishop in net, the Lightning were likely going to win it all, but with him being injured that changes things about.

I thought with Bishop in net, the Lightning were likely going to win it all, but with him being injured that changes things about.

I've followed the Bolts and attended their games for many years. I knew Vaselevski had started and played around 20 games this season and thought he's a future starter and fully capable, so I didn't worry when Bishop went down. But last nights third game was a disappointment. Not Vas, he was great. The Lightning looked like they couldn't handle the puck and had run out of gas. Hope they can get back to form this Friday.

I've followed the Bolts and attended their games for many years. I knew Vaselevski had started and played around 20 games this season and thought he's a future starter and fully capable, so I didn't worry when Bishop went down. But last nights third game was a disappointment. Not Vas, he was great. The Lightning looked like they couldn't handle the puck and had run out of gas. Hope they can get back to form this Friday.

Spot on GG, game 4 is TB's season for sure.  Too bad Bishop got hurt, the young goalie is quite emotional, Hockey Night In Canada did a little bit on Vasilevskiy's tantrums during 2nd intermission of Blues/Sharks game 3.  In the locker room, fine, but showing up your teammates in front of the whole hockey world can backfire.

• Like 1

Respectfully,
DHUCK WHOOKER

I'm sure the back up is capable, but Bishop was flat out dominating the playoffs, although the back up I'm sure is good, he won't dominate like Bishop was doing. Thwy can still win. But their chances are much less