Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

Saying hello from Missouri

Hey everyone, new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. Been golfing several times over several years. But this past year I finally wanted to become better and actually go out more than 10 times a summer, so I actually researched drivers (I had been using the same set of clubs since around 1998) and ended up buying the Cobra Fly Z driver. While checking out drivers and researching I also looked into the Fly Z irons and purchased them too. Now really wanting to get a new putter and wedges as the old putter is dead and just so many advances to all clubs. I have always loved golf just never made the commitment to the game. But really hoping to better myself and take the game more serious this year and years to follow. I am working on figuring my handicap over several rounds, I love MGS and have really been cruising this website since December hoping to get some pointers for my game and any tools that might help from the forum. If you ever make it up around Maryville, MO (probably a slim chance) we have an excellent course, Mozingo hole 8.jpg, that actually made it in USA Today for one of the top 10 courses under $50 in the U.S. and been featured in Golf Digest. In May a juniors course is opening that was created and designed by Tom Watson. Look me up, I saw some say something about golfmatch (don't have it but will check it out more than likely be alot412nv there too), I would love to hit a round. 

Nathan

NW Missouri

Home Course: Mozingo Lake Golf Course; Course Rating- 73.5, Slope Rating- 134

thumbs_2007-10-30-16.45.26.jpg/https://mozingolake.com/golf/

Righ Handed

IMB:  Cobra FlyZ Irons - 3-4 hybrid, 5-PW; steel shaft stiff flex, 40"-35.5" length 60°-64° lie  :D fly-z-combo-set-black_3.jpg

Cobra FlyZ Driver - Red, 10.5° loft (interchangeable), stiff flex, Matrix VLCT Sp shaft  :D

fly-z-driver_address_red.jpgfly-z-driver_hero_red.jpg :wub:

Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood Steel shaft; stiff

Acuity SG.1 putter  :wacko:

"A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." -Mary Lou Retton

"Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears." -Laird Hamilton

Welcome to MGS! That is a beautiful photo - I don't generally get out your way (I'm from central OH), but if I do, I'll have to keep this in mind. Good luck finding your new putter and wedges. You'll find you're in the right place for golf talk/research and more.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:
Driver: Cobra King LTD
Fairway: Ping G25 (3)
Hybrid: Ping i25 (22 degree)
Crossover: Ping G 5
Irons: Ping i25 (5 -PW)
Wedges: Bridgestone J15 forged 50 and 55 degree
Putter: Cleveland TFi Elevado w/ Winn Pro grip.

Welcome to the show alot!  Glad to have you with us -- jump on in and have some fun...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Welcome to the sight I went to High school in Liberal Mo my brothers and  Parents are still there so I go down quite a bit. Looks like your not to far from 35 so next time down I might hit you up. Jump in and get active. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Welcome from the great Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined up.  You will find lots of interesting conversations and helpful suggestions.  Sounds like you are already on your way with new clubs... good job!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome to MSG!

Sent using the MSG app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Thanks for all the love. There is so much info on the forums. Excited to learn, hope you guys really do hit me up if you make it my way.

Nathan

NW Missouri

Home Course: Mozingo Lake Golf Course; Course Rating- 73.5, Slope Rating- 134

thumbs_2007-10-30-16.45.26.jpg/https://mozingolake.com/golf/

Righ Handed

IMB:  Cobra FlyZ Irons - 3-4 hybrid, 5-PW; steel shaft stiff flex, 40"-35.5" length 60°-64° lie  :D fly-z-combo-set-black_3.jpg

Cobra FlyZ Driver - Red, 10.5° loft (interchangeable), stiff flex, Matrix VLCT Sp shaft  :D

fly-z-driver_address_red.jpgfly-z-driver_hero_red.jpg :wub:

Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood Steel shaft; stiff

Acuity SG.1 putter  :wacko:

"A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." -Mary Lou Retton

"Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears." -Laird Hamilton

Man that course looks awesome!! Get yourself some Wilson wedges. I love mine. If your getting a new putter I recommend a fitting. That will give you the best shot at putting for dough!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived