TESTERS WANTED! ×

1st Round - Forum Upgrades (In Process)

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

We are currently working on upgrades to be done to the forum. We are only in the 1st round of changes there will be another round made in the coming week or so.

For right now here are some of the additions to the site for you to use.

1. Revamped Search - completely revamped search engine, making it easier to find content within the forum. You can now specify which type of content to find, and search inside individual topics or forums easily.

2. New Notification Options - The notification options have been upgraded to allow more options (such as 'someone quoted my post') and many more.

3. Status Updates - (Will show up soon) have had several big improvements. Most notably, members can now comment directly on each others' statuses. We've also added a new Community Statuses page

4. Content Sharing Tools - brand new content sharing tools, letting you to share forum content across the internet. We included support for all the major social networking and new aggregation services, and with Facebook and Twitter your members don't even need to leave your site.

For the 2nd Round of changes we will be implementing many of the custom changes you guys have requested in the past weeks.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Thanks John - we look forward to adding some of the member requested ones soon as well. Hope you all enjoy them.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

That will be added back next week...just working out the kinks with it right now.

I'm liking the status updates, good idea.

Wait, where did that thing go?

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

I thought we had fixed that a while ago...are you still having issues with the quota amount? I bumped the amount up again though just to make sure. Should not have any problems...if you do please let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

Things look great! Is it possible to get more allotted room for images? I know some people here have some very nice putters and it wouldn't take very much to run out of alloted space per member. This would be nice.

Thanks,

Rick

#TruthDigest

Archived