TESTERS WANTED! ×

Nike Golf: B2-01 Putter?

TinkerGolfMan

Anyone got any info or planning on getting one? 

I've heard UK already releasing them. 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

It's on their website...  They've always had pretty underrated putters...

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/golf/clubs/putters

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I don't see the B2-01 on this link yet. 

But yes, I agree they have underrated putters. 

Excited for the future of Nike Golf products. 

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

I don't see the B2-01 on this link yet. 

But yes, I agree they have underrated putters. 

Excited for the future of Nike Golf products. 

It's there - you just gotta scroll a little...

nike putter11.jpg

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

It's there - you just gotta scroll a little...

nike putter11.jpg

I think he's asking about the new putter line. Like the one Rory is using. Those release on the 22nd

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

As my man Homer would say, "Doh!"

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Sorry for the mix-up-->The Method Origin B2-01

CgFk6EjWcAAkYNP.jpg

I think he's asking about the new putter line. Like the one Rory is using. Those release on the 22nd

Thanks for the info, yeah I just confirmed the release date also! 

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1461021856.772392.jpg

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Anyone order this today?

Got my RORs edition coming today. Pics coming soon. 

Anyone order the standard edition? 

Got my RORs edition coming today. Pics coming soon. 

Anyone order the standard edition? 

Not yet, waiting to see the Tmag red spider price to decide which I want. Already have a 001 so something different would be nice

Not yet, waiting to see the Tmag red spider price to decide which I want. Already have a 001 so something different would be nice

Ahh. Yeah the video on the spider looks interesting, but Jason Day doesn't use a sight line correct? I wouldn't know how to align the putter... LOL 

Ahh. Yeah the video on the spider looks interesting, but Jason Day doesn't use a sight line correct? I wouldn't know how to align the putter... LOL 

Towards the hole is always a good choice lol One thing I like about my 001 over the new nike is the dot instead of the line as well.

Towards the hole is always a good choice lol One thing I like about my 001 over the new nike is the dot instead of the line as well.

Yeah sight dot vs. sight line... Now this is conversation. HAHAHA

This RORS isn't like the last one that was differen than retail. This one was basically an upcharge to get one with his nickname on the hosel and a headcover embroidered with his signature.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

This RORS isn't like the last one that was differen than retail. This one was basically an upcharge to get one with his nickname on the hosel and a headcover embroidered with his signature.

I agree the uncharge was unnecessary, but the whole putter face and RZN technology has changed in this model. It would of been nice to see some RZN proto balls come with the package.

Looks purdy interesting I would need to think about it with those prices though.

Sent from MyGolfSpy Mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

• 2 weeks later...

I go to the PGA superstore about once a week to mess around with putters. Every single time I go I love the Nike Method's feel over everything else. I cannot take my new Scotty out of my bag though out of principle and because I'm an idiot. 

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

Got a Nike blue chip putter off the bag for dirt cheap, it's a 9.5 out of 10 and the ball rolls pretty good with it, just put a new SS 2.0 on it. Feels pretty good the grip comes with a 50 gram removable counterweight, and a cap in case you so t want to use the counterweight , but I like a heavier putter, so having the extra weight is nice for me, I'll give it a go for a while and see if I like the weight or not, if not I will remove it and use it as a regular ss 2.0

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Got a Nike blue chip putter off the bag for dirt cheap, it's a 9.5 out of 10 and the ball rolls pretty good with it, just put a new SS 2.0 on it. Feels pretty good the grip comes with a 50 gram removable counterweight, and a cap in case you so t want to use the counterweight , but I like a heavier putter, so having the extra weight is nice for me, I'll give it a go for a while and see if I like the weight or not, if not I will remove it and use it as a regular ss 2.0

I forgot about the old Nike Golf OZ series. They were pretty great back in the day. 

Archived