TESTERS WANTED! ×

Just Finished "Core Performance Golf"

I was looking for quite some time to find a solid workout for my golf game. This book is very thorough and complete. Several touring pros including Tom Lehman have utilized the system to increase flexibility and.... you guessed it, core strength.

The best part about the program is that it can be easily done at home... and there is a great little stretching-type workout to be done right before you hit the course. Although it looks a bit silly, and the courses I usually play at don't have a gym or exercise room

Anyways... great read and workout

Thanks for the info, I think I'll check this out once my back stops bothering me. I'm in the middle of rehabbing 2 knee surgeries and now one New left knee. I just finally got to the strengthening part and now my back goes out! Jeez.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I picked up that book a while back. It looked interesting and i might have to finish it again. Im currently working through p()x, so after thats finished i will have to check this book back out to maintain my core strength and flexibility which is/was severely lacking.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

Thanks for the info, I think I'll check this out once my back stops bothering me. I'm in the middle of rehabbing 2 knee surgeries and now one New left knee. I just finally got to the strengthening part and now my back goes out! Jeez.

Wow, that doesn't sound good at all. What happened to your knees?

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I was looking for quite some time to find a solid workout for my golf game. This book is very thorough and complete. Several touring pros including Tom Lehman have utilized the system to increase flexibility and.... you guessed it, core strength.

The best part about the program is that it can be easily done at home... and there is a great little stretching-type workout to be done right before you hit the course. Although it looks a bit silly, and the courses I usually play at don't have a gym or exercise room

Anyways... great read and workout

Thanks for the quick review. I will have to check that out. The core is always the first thing to go when you get old. My back has been giving me trouble on and off for several years so I could use some more focus on core in my workout routine.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• 7 months later...

Archived