• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED!!!! Cobra King F6 TecFlo Irons     MyGolfSpy has long advocated the benefits of playing the most Game Improvement iron you can stand to look at. We are also an advocate for the co

Alrighty then....     Gang, this has been a record shattering application process for us -- the most applications we've had to test one item since any of us can remember!  Thank you to all who appl

Hey gang - this has been record shattering!! We'll be announcing the testers later today, so make sure to check back in to see if you're one of the chosen!     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Posted Images

Charles, Sacramento, CA

Wilson CI11 w/stiff steel shaft

Handicap: 24

-Chuck-

Great Quotes:

"Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five."

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball."

"If you're not first you're last"

First name and home state/province/country

-Brian, California, USA

Current iron set, shaft flex

-Nike Golf MMProto 3-PW, Stiff KBS Tour-V Shaft

Current handicap

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

Juro from Los Osos, CA

Handicap Index: 7

Current Set: Taylormade R11 with Stock Stiff Graphite Shafts

Rounds per year: 70+

**I'd love to test a new set of Cobras on the course! Thanks!