Our Sponsors

Mike M

Guilderland, NY

Callaway X series n415 , reg flex

15+

I swung the 4i , 7i, and 9i this last weekend at golf galaxy, amoing the 3 or 4 diffirent sets i swung i loved the kings the minute i picked them up. I would love to be able to go to the range and/ or  play a couple rounds with a set

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED!!!! Cobra King F6 TecFlo Irons     MyGolfSpy has long advocated the benefits of playing the most Game Improvement iron you can stand to look at. We are also an advocate for the co

Alrighty then....     Gang, this has been a record shattering application process for us -- the most applications we've had to test one item since any of us can remember!  Thank you to all who appl

Hey gang - this has been record shattering!! We'll be announcing the testers later today, so make sure to check back in to see if you're one of the chosen!     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Posted Images

My name is Jim and I live in beautiful Eagle , Idaho. I play Mizuno MP15 irons with a stiff shaft and my current handicap is 6.1.  I would love to test the new Cobra irons ! Lets see what they can do for my game . 

Hi,

I'm Zain, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Currently using Titleist 714MB with Regular shaft. Playing to a handicap of 9.

Nice looking Cobra irons! Would love to test them!

KZG HB 516 - Nippon Modus 3 120x

Mile High City, Colorado, 'Merica

In the bag:

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro 7x

Fairways/Hybrids: Sub70 939x 3H & 4H w/ Pro Force V2 X 

Irons: Sub70 639 CB 4i-6i, 639 MB 7i-PW - Modus Tour 120S

Wedges: Sub70 Wedges - 52*, 56* 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour Black - 34.5" 3* flat

Here's why I'm a fit. I'm 65 and been playing over 50 years. I eventually had to move away from forged blades with steel shafts about 15 years ago.  I've tried everything in an attempt to fit a players iron to a graphite shaft and I mean every make and shaft combo.

My current gamers are Taylor Made SLDR irons that I custom built with Matrix Kujoh A flex graphite shafts. They are as close to the Holy Grail of my quest as exists. Until now?

I usually don't respond to these contests because one visit to the manufacturer's site and I know its never going to be a fit for me.

But here-Cobra offers a smaller profile GI iron with a Matrix Red Tie A flex shaft that weighs 62gms. Where have you been? Trust me. I am your huckleberry. I won't disappoint.

Would love to test the new Cobra Irons.. I just recently purchased a Cobra fly z 3 hybrid and love it. My other irons are 7-Swiss Taylormade ice irons. 6-4 are Calloway hybrids. Driver is Taylormade RBZ stage 2.

Robert Rutemiller

Harrisburg NC

I will also be playing in the Myrtle Beach World AM in August.

21 handicap 50-59 age group.