TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Cobra King F6 TecFlo Irons

My name is Jim and I live in beautiful Eagle , Idaho. I play Mizuno MP15 irons with a stiff shaft and my current handicap is 6.1.  I would love to test the new Cobra irons ! Lets see what they can do for my game . 

Hi,

I'm Zain, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Currently using Titleist 714MB with Regular shaft. Playing to a handicap of 9.

Nice looking Cobra irons! Would love to test them!

KZG HB 516 - Nippon Modus 3 120x

Mile High City, Colorado, 'Merica

In the bag:

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro 7x

Fairways/Hybrids: Sub70 939x 3H & 4H w/ Pro Force V2 X 

Irons: Sub70 639 CB 4i-6i, 639 MB 7i-PW - Modus Tour 120S

Wedges: Sub70 Wedges - 52*, 56* 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour Black - 34.5" 3* flat

Here's why I'm a fit. I'm 65 and been playing over 50 years. I eventually had to move away from forged blades with steel shafts about 15 years ago.  I've tried everything in an attempt to fit a players iron to a graphite shaft and I mean every make and shaft combo.

My current gamers are Taylor Made SLDR irons that I custom built with Matrix Kujoh A flex graphite shafts. They are as close to the Holy Grail of my quest as exists. Until now?

I usually don't respond to these contests because one visit to the manufacturer's site and I know its never going to be a fit for me.

But here-Cobra offers a smaller profile GI iron with a Matrix Red Tie A flex shaft that weighs 62gms. Where have you been? Trust me. I am your huckleberry. I won't disappoint.

Would love to test the new Cobra Irons.. I just recently purchased a Cobra fly z 3 hybrid and love it. My other irons are 7-Swiss Taylormade ice irons. 6-4 are Calloway hybrids. Driver is Taylormade RBZ stage 2.

Robert Rutemiller

Harrisburg NC

I will also be playing in the Myrtle Beach World AM in August.

21 handicap 50-59 age group.