TESTERS WANTED! ×

High Desert Golfer

Hi, I am A 40 something part time golfer. I have been playing for a few years and have graduated to My 3rd set of clubs. I golf about 2 days a week and have 20 rounds under my belt so far this year. I am trying to get over a hump right now. I cannot seem to break my 18 Handicap. I get lessons about 4 times a year to get a tune up. And the instructors all tell me I am doing well and have a solid game. They say to keep playing and I will get better. No real tweeks to my game. I have been to multiple instructors looking tonsee if I am getting good help. They all say the same. Well happy to be here and talk to you all late.

Hi, I am A 40 something part time golfer. I have been playing for a few years and have graduated to My 3rd set of clubs. I golf about 2 days a week and have 20 rounds under my belt so far this year. I am trying to get over a hump right now. I cannot seem to break my 18 Handicap. I get lessons about 4 times a year to get a tune up. And the instructors all tell me I am doing well and have a solid game. They say to keep playing and I will get better. No real tweeks to my game. I have been to multiple instructors looking tonsee if I am getting good help. They all say the same. Well happy to be here and talk to you all late.

Hey Mr. Awesome!! Welcome neighbor.  Glad you joined up.  If you are in the Bend/Redmond area the week after Mother's Day, my wife and I will be playing golf there.  Maybe we can hook up for a round.  What courses do you play?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck on your handicap.

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Archived