• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the Test/Review opportunities we've had so far this spring are bringing in a TON of new members, which is beyond awesome!     Welcome to all of you!!!   A couple of tips to help you enjoy the

Hi, my name is Betty (and I'm not over 65. Haha). I'm a golf enthusiast and excited to be part of the group...

Hello, I've been a member for a while , but never got around to introducing myself. I hope to be more active in the future. I recently retired from the Air Force after 21 years of service to this

Posted Images

Hello,
I've been a member for a while , but never got around to introducing myself. I hope to be more active in the future. I recently retired from the Air Force after 21 years of service to this great nation. I'm originally from Arkansas, but currently reside in ABQ, NM and work as a Mechanical Estimator. I started playing golf in 2001 while stationed in Japan, but I have not progressed as quickly as I would like to have. My current handicap is a 19, but my lowest is a 13. My lowest 18-hole score is an 82, while my lowest 9-hole score is a 36. I love that this game is always challenging, yet very enjoyable. I first heard about MyGolfSpy through a "Be Better Golf" video on Youtube, and as popular as MyGolfSpy seems to be, it seems that anyone I talk to about it has never heard of it. I typically play a few different courses, but have recently joined a club for handicap and tournament purposes only...University of New Mexico Championship Course. There is typically great golfing weather in NM, but there is a monsoon season and it is usually windy here.

Welcome aboard and Thank you for serving our Country! [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Ping
 2021 Fetch Putter with SuperStoke 3.0 Grip

2021 Official Reviewer: MotoCaddy M7

• 1 month later...

HI All,

New member from Zurich, Switzerland. Starting playing again last year after a 25 year break & forgot how hard this game can be!

Trying to really give golf a go and mostly enjoying my slow progress. 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Welcome aboard to all of the new members!

and if you haven't checked it out yet - click on the FAQ - some GREAT info in there about how to get yourself set up and going.

image.png

• Like 1

G410 LST | SpeedZone Big Tour | TM Sim Max 5 | Titleist 818 H2 | Z785 | ZipCore | Exotics DG-1.3

• 10 months later...

Been a bit for this one and think it deserves a bump. Still a little ways out from testing season, but still seeing lots of new members around. Great to look this over and as the above check out the FAQ section as well as if there is a topic in mind you want to chat give a quick look at the search tab where you can narrow the focus and likely hop into a ongoing conversation about the topic you were thinking about! Its a great tool and helps merge topics rather then having multiple threads on the same thing. 
Cheers to all the new members and happy new year along with a great start to 2021!

• Like 5

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I am a new budding golfer looking for a place of learning and discussion.

I sort of learned how to swing irons back in highschool back 15 years ago... but decided it was time to really learn and play golf with my friends. I look forward to all the information and tips and hopefully learn how to properly play golf and maybe even go below 100 on the field.

Edited by sosuHands
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...