Our Sponsors

I'm 19 and have been golfing for 3 months know. I used to play baseball, however an injury in my rotation cup left out of the game. When I started playing golfor I had picked it up really fast. The feeling I get when I hit a ball in the sweet spot is what attracted me to the sports. I usually practice 3 hours a day, around 500 balls daily and pay a lot of attention to golf channel school of golf. I started my first month doing 115-120 strokes on the course. Yesterday I did 79 and it was the first time I hottest under 80. So excited to keep practicing and keep getting my golf better. Love mygolfspy.

Welcome Crobles... from the Pacific Northwest.  Glad you joined us.  Great job on breaking 80 after only 3 months!! 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome to My Golf Spy.....where you can Learn, Laugh & Live Golf!

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Yeah it was a really good day when I did 79. Today, however, I did 91 a little more of what I am used to. Too many puts.

We all have good days and bad days.  Sometimes it's swing issues; sometimes it's mental, the really bad days are when it's both!  Check out the "How'd You Play?" thread.  It's a good place to see how other people play and for you to write about your play... good and bad!  I think it helps us learn from what other people do.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yeah I think it was all mental. Fist round I did 43 and went on to play the same 9 holes expecting to get a better score. First hole I missed a birdie then next two holes I missed two pars. This just dropped my confidence and my game went down from there. I will take a look on the forum, loving this page so far.