Live from the course - MGS Minnesota Invitational

Our Sponsors

Going live on Periscope

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1462124747.692831.jpg

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1462124821.415179.jpg

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Follow @golfspybarbajo

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1462129001.138475.jpg

Chemclub chips in for eagle on 7!!!and we now know why he's called Chemclub.

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

It was fun gentlemen, nice to meet you all. Both courses were excellent as well, good choices.

• Like 2

Driver - XR16 Pro 10.5 Kuro Kage Black 60-S
Fairway wood - Taylormade Aeroburner mini (16*)

Tour Edge XCG7 7-wood 21*/XR16 7 wood
Hybrid - Adams Pro Mini 23*
Irons - Mizuno EZ forged 5-GW
Wedges - Mizuno JPX 54*
Bridgestone 60*

Putter - Wilson Staff Infinite South SIde

It was fun gentlemen, nice to meet you all. Both courses were excellent as well, good choices.

Agreed!  Company was awesome both days -- even if the golf wasn't.  It's still early -- way to early to throw the clubs in the lake and take up bowling.....

So the MyGolfSpy Forum needs to know  -- there are 4 Par 3's on the course today -- and NONE of us hit any of the greens.  That about sums up our day...although ChemClub had the shot of the day with his chip in for eagle on 7. 

Great times -- and I propose a more formal Twin Cities Invitational this summer!

• Like 1

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Not to be a buzz kill, but that looks like a 42 on the front for you, John! (Did you sign an incorrect scorecard?!?)

Taylor Made M3 driver

Callaway Rogue 3+ fairway

Srixon 565 4, 6-A

Titleist H1 4 and 6 hybrids

Vokey 54 and 58

I had a great time gentlemen. The company was great the course was great green a bit small. But my game was terrible. But as we we know it's a process I just have to get with the swing coach and get a few things ironed out. I feel like I left a few shots out there.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"