GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - Mizuno JPX EZ Driver/Fairway Combo!

Our Sponsors

Trea

North Carolina

120's

Taylormade R1/ Fujikura Fuel Tour Spec/ X flex

Absolutely love everything Mizuno and would love the opportunity! Thanks so much!

Steve

Florida

TaylorMade M1

Fujikura Pro60, stiff flex

Driver SS: 96-99mph

Thank you for the opportunity to try Mizuno products!

#Mizuno #JPX

TESTERS WANTED - MIZUNO JPX EZ

DRIVER/FAIRWAY COMBO!!

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver bnr.jpg

Mizuno means irons - we all know that. Grain flow forgings, titanium muscle inserts and buttah soft – it's the corporate identity.

But drivers and fairway woods? Mizuno?

Mizuno thinks their new driver and fairway wood combo, the JPX EZ, needs to be on your must-demo list, but we want to know what you think. We want your opinion on Mizuno's latest driver and fairway wood combo, the JPX EZ. In return, you'll get a driver/fairway set to keep.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 4.jpg

TEST & REVIEW

Mizuno says the JPX EZ driver is a high launching, low-spinning bomber with the forgiveness of a saint, while the JPX EZ fairway wood, with its Shock Wave sole, is just plain easy and just plain long.

MyGolfSpy wants three of you to test and review Mizzy's latest creations (you'll get both the driver and fairway to test and keep) and tell us if they perform as advertised.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 1.jpg

How To Apply:

MyGolfSpy takes testing very seriously, so please read these application instructions carefully:

Step 1: If you haven't already, you MUST join the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to join)

Step 2: In this thread, please tell us your first name, home state or province, driver swing speed and current driver/shaft/flex

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver - 8.jpg

We'll take applications for the next week or so and announce our 3 testers right here.

Good luck!!!

TESTERS WANTED - MIZUNO JPX EZ

DRIVER/FAIRWAY COMBO!!

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver bnr.jpg

Mizuno means irons - we all know that. Grain flow forgings, titanium muscle inserts and buttah soft – it's the corporate identity.

But drivers and fairway woods? Mizuno?

Mizuno thinks their new driver and fairway wood combo, the JPX EZ, needs to be on your must-demo list, but we want to know what you think. We want your opinion on Mizuno's latest driver and fairway wood combo, the JPX EZ. In return, you'll get a driver/fairway set to keep.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 4.jpg

TEST & REVIEW

Mizuno says the JPX EZ driver is a high launching, low-spinning bomber with the forgiveness of a saint, while the JPX EZ fairway wood, with its Shock Wave sole, is just plain easy and just plain long.

MyGolfSpy wants three of you to test and review Mizzy's latest creations (you'll get both the driver and fairway to test and keep) and tell us if they perform as advertised.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 1.jpg

How To Apply:

MyGolfSpy takes testing very seriously, so please read these application instructions carefully:

Step 1: If you haven't already, you MUST join the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to join)

Step 2: In this thread, please tell us your first name, home state or province, driver swing speed and current driver/shaft/flex

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver - 8.jpg

We'll take applications for the next week or so and announce our 3 testers right here.

Good luck!!!

Ray

915 9.5 degrees

Oban devotion 6 regular 65 grams

3wood

915 15 degrees

Aldila Rogue regular

Michael

Oregon

SS 70 (one arm)

I don't currently use a driver or 3 wood but they are on my next to buy list.  My Ping G30 5 wood has the TFC 80F shaft, Lite Flex, and it is 1" shorter than ladies standard length (2"shorter than mens I think) to make it easier to control with one arm.

I would LOVE to be chosen and give these a lot of use to provide feedback!

Thank you MGS!

Current bag is:

Ping G30 5W

Ping G30 5H

Ping G-Max irons 6-S

Wood, Hybrid, and Irons all use TFC 80F Shaft, Lite Flex, and are 1" shorter than a ladies standard length (2"shorter than mens I think) to make it easier to control with one arm.

Ping Ketsch Putter

Lawrence

British Columbia

109-113mph

Titleist 915 D2 Aldila RIP Phenom 60g stiff flex

Brian

From Edmonton, Alberta

Approx. 100mph

Medium Shaft

I'm also 5' 6" tall for club length