GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - Mizuno JPX EZ Driver/Fairway Combo!

Our Sponsors

TESTERS WANTED - MIZUNO JPX EZ

DRIVER/FAIRWAY COMBO!!

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver bnr.jpg

Mizuno means irons - we all know that. Grain flow forgings, titanium muscle inserts and buttah soft – it's the corporate identity.

But drivers and fairway woods? Mizuno?

Mizuno thinks their new driver and fairway wood combo, the JPX EZ, needs to be on your must-demo list, but we want to know what you think. We want your opinion on Mizuno's latest driver and fairway wood combo, the JPX EZ. In return, you'll get a driver/fairway set to keep.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 4.jpg

TEST & REVIEW

Mizuno says the JPX EZ driver is a high launching, low-spinning bomber with the forgiveness of a saint, while the JPX EZ fairway wood, with its Shock Wave sole, is just plain easy and just plain long.

MyGolfSpy wants three of you to test and review Mizzy's latest creations (you'll get both the driver and fairway to test and keep) and tell us if they perform as advertised.

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver 1.jpg

How To Apply:

MyGolfSpy takes testing very seriously, so please read these application instructions carefully:

Step 1: If you haven't already, you MUST join the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to join)

Step 2: In this thread, please tell us your first name, home state or province, driver swing speed and current driver/shaft/flex

Mizuno JPX EZ Driver - 8.jpg

We'll take applications for the next week or so and announce our 3 testers right here.

Good luck!!!

Brennan, Virginia

~105mph

Taylormade RBZ 2, stock shaft, stiff flex

Louis, Quebec (Ottawa

~95mph

Taylormade R1, 65g Aldila RIP Phenom TP, Stiff

Another great application process! We'll be announcing our testers later today. Thanks to all who've applied so far!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Hello!  My name is Jeff

I am from NC.

My driver swing speed is 95-100mph.

My current driver is a Taylor Made R11S, 10.5 degree, with a stiff (RIP Phenom) shaft.

Hi guys!  

Another boffo application process!  Thank you to all who applied - your participation in our forum - heck, your forum - is truly appreciated!  

Anyway, the Selection Committee, after careful consideration, would like to congratulate the following MyGolfSpy'ers on your selection to test and review the Mizunio JPX EZ Driver/Fairway wood combo:

MattF

808Nation

josmi15

Congratulations guys!  You'll be receiving a private message from us giving you details and instructions. We're really looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say about Mizzy's Big Sticks!

Thank you to all who applied. Stay involved in the Forum and there's no doubt that your opportunity to review products will come!

And keep your eyes and ears open for a couple more "Forum Only" Opportunities coming your way next week!

• Like 3

good luck to all selected testers.  Looking forward to your reviews

• Like 3

Thanks, for being selected! I'm honored and humbled ..... I'll do my best to make you all proud! I'll give an honest review. I actually just put 3w back in bag weeks ago.

• Like 2

OMG!! So this is how it feels like to win the jackpot, still shaking from all the excitement. First off I want to thank the MGS staff and fellow golf spies for giving me this opportunity to become a tester. I am truly honored to be picked, and I will do my best to give all of you a full and honest review.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

• Like 3

Congratulations MattF and josmi15

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

• Like 2

Great choices looking forward to reading your reviews.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Congrats guys!

• Like 3