Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Masters Ticket Application

J_Wurz

I just read an email that had a link for masters tickets. Just wondering if anyone has had luck on here getting drawn through the lottery system? If so, are you guaranteed tickets for as long as you want them in the years upcoming or is that a myth? I filled in everything I could for tickets!! I'd probably give my left nut to go there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've never thought about going to the Masters, but you have me intrigued. Can you share the link?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

That could it! I have a close friend and parishioner who asked if I were available that week. I'm playing with him after church today so I'll learn more at that time.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

You get 1 day tickets for a single day and that's it. Next year, apply again. The formal ticket request has been closed for years. If you haven't had them for a decade or more, you're not getting annual access. You get 1 day, practice or competitive then get to apply again. I've been drawn twice. Put in the max tix for every day and cross your fingers. I have annual access to badges from a badge holder and I still apply for them. No one I know that's been drawn has ever gotten them when applying for less than the max #

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I've never thought about going to the Masters, but you have me intrigued. Can you share the link?

tickets.masters.com

I received it through an email link telling me it was time to apply. Do it quick. I believe practice round ticket application cut off is end of May.

I've only been once... a Monday practice round. But for me if I were to go again I'd want a practice round. The crowds are way less than tournament rounds, you can get around the course easily*, lines are short at concessions, etc. Also, you can get right up beside tee boxes and fairways. It's just more accessible frankly. You'll be able to hang around the practice putting green and see everyone. You'll probably spot some people you know that aren't in the tournament like older past players and golf sports reporters, writers, etc. Just keep your eyes open. They're there. In summary, get there when they open and stay all day. You'll never forget it.

Pro tip: Hit one of the tents first where all the Masters memorabilia is sold. They offer shipping services right there. So... you buy all your stuff and have it shipped home. That way you're not stuck lugging a bag or two around all day. Trust me on this one.

* as you've probably heard many times.... this course is hilly. You will be walking uphill or downhill all day. So be prepared if you have walking/fitness issues.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I probably wouldn't be able to go, but submitted for the heck of it....if I get chosen, one of you guys can buy 'em from me for face value :)

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

A friend of mine and his son each separately apply for Masters tix each year. In 2012, his son won 4 tix to the Wednesday practice round. I was lucky enough to be asked to go. Great that i brought my camera, because they didn't allow cell phones in at that time. Of course, they allowed nothing in Thursday- Sunday. So i got a lot of great shots of MacElroy and Garrigus teeing off #10. We went down to the spot where Bubba hit his hooked wedge on #10 the year before. Absolutely beautiful, not a weed on the grounds, flowers everywhere. Checked that off my list.

Yes, extremely hilly. They sold out of green Masters hats, had to settle for tan. Lines were not too bad, prices reasonable, which is how they strive to keep them. We spent the entire day. Came back exhausted but happy.

I have applied every year for the last 7 or 8 years and never been selected. Got lucky the year Speith won and was invited by a client for the final round.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

You get 1 day tickets for a single day and that's it. Next year, apply again. The formal ticket request has been closed for years. If you haven't had them for a decade or more, you're not getting annual access. You get 1 day, practice or competitive then get to apply again. I've been drawn twice. Put in the max tix for every day and cross your fingers. I have annual access to badges from a badge holder and I still apply for them. No one I know that's been drawn has ever gotten them when applying for less than the max #

You should put me in contact with said badge holder. I know a ton of guys from MN that would be interested in going!

I have applied every year for the last 7 or 8 years and never been selected. Got lucky the year Speith won and was invited by a client for the final round.

That's awesome!! What an experience!!

So let me get this straight. You sign up. Tell them which days you would like to go and if you win they just give you the tickets?

-Your Average Golfer

So let me get this straight. You sign up. Tell them which days you would like to go and if you win they just give you the tickets?

-Your Average Golfer

You apply for each day and how many tix. The ticket prices are shown then.

They draw the winners for each practice day and for each tournament day. You only can win one day.

If you win, they ask for the money.$65/person tix practice, $100 per person /tix tournament day.

On my bucket list.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

You should put me in contact with said badge holder. I know a ton of guys from MN that would be interested in going!

He only gives them to people he knows. He's been going since before they issued tickets or badges and played the course multiple times. He's an older gent and can only go 1 day himself because he is body won't hold up to walk the course more than 1 day. You have to return the badges to him too as he collects them and has every ticket or badge that Augusta has ever issued in his basement display homage to Augusta. I've been 13 of 15 years now. Didn't go this past year and didn't go the year my son was born. Other than that I've been to every day of the week. I hate Wednesdays and Sundays. Worst 2 days of traffic all week in Augusta. I'll never go again on Sunday. I prefer Tuesday for practice rounds and Thursday-Sat for competitive rounds, Friday being the best of those 3 days.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Thanks for this post, it'd be a dream to go. Never thought about this website

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

He only gives them to people he knows. He's been going since before they issued tickets or badges and played the course multiple times. He's an older gent and can only go 1 day himself because he is body won't hold up to walk the course more than 1 day. You have to return the badges to him too as he collects them and has every ticket or badge that Augusta has ever issued in his basement display homage to Augusta. I've been 13 of 15 years now. Didn't go this past year and didn't go the year my son was born. Other than that I've been to every day of the week. I hate Wednesdays and Sundays. Worst 2 days of traffic all week in Augusta. I'll never go again on Sunday. I prefer Tuesday for practice rounds and Thursday-Sat for competitive rounds, Friday being the best of those 3 days.

Man. You are so lucky! He could get to know me if you introduce us!! We could be pen pals lol!! I would probably sell one of my kids for a week pass!! Well maybe just the wife :)

Archived