Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Spectacular and marvellous Red Deer golf courses to Play

Jason Smith

A site or a ground containing a number of holes for playing the game of golf is termed as a golf course. A normal golf course usually has 18 holes. The number of holes usually varies according to the condition and the area of the site. In a normal 18 holes golf course the game of golf is being played once for each of the eighteen holes. The ball is being stroked by the player; the main aim is to put the ball in the right hole.

Evergreen Red Deer golf course

The golf courses in Red Deer, Alberta, provides the best experience for the golfers, as they provide very good elevations that makes the game a challenging one, the scenic beauty is also very pleasant for the players eyes as well as the mind. There are all together six Red Deer golf courses in Alberta.

The Alberta Springs Golf Resort is located in the west of Red Deer. This golf course provides exceptional services by offering all together of four tee boxes so that all the levels of the game can be managed. Another exciting feature provided by the Alberta Golf course. It offers GPS linked cart fleet for the golfers to enjoy for a longer period of time. Innisfail Golf club is another golf course in Red Deer, Alberta. It is situated in the North of a small town Calgary. This golf course offers exceptional scenic beauty with a variety of flower beds arranged to enhance the beauty. It also has a good elevated rolling hill with a very good amount of greenery spread all over. This golf course also provides a very nice relaxation area amidst the lap of nature after a game of golf.

Pine Hills golf club is another Red Deer golf course, Alberta. This golf course is located at such a location that it is easily accessible from Calgary as well as Edmonton. It is situated in the west of the Rocky Mountains, and is very beautifully surrounded by pine trees. A number of gaming challenges are being offered by this golf course. It offers a very relaxing atmosphere and is also very delightful scenery for the golfers which freshen up and relaxes the mind. Golf Alberta includes another golf course named Ponoka golf club. Two major facilities provided by the Ponoka golf course provides a rolling link style holes and offers excellent challenges among the best players. The lounge and the restaurant available at this place are outstanding, with very delicious cuisines and also offer a very relaxing atmosphere.

Red Deer Golf course also includes River Bend golf course, which is situated in Downtown Red Deer. It is an excellent place for the relaxation of all the family members.

green_backwards alberta resort.jpg

Nice!  I've never played golf up there.  I am hoping to go north this summer, but I typically only go as far as Banff/Lake Louise/Canmore.  I did make it up to Edmonton many years ago for a car race back in the '70's.  That was a looong drive!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 months later...

Excellent write up Jason

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Archived