1.  Dustin- Georgia

2.  Handicap- 15

3.  Current Ball- Nike RZN White

4.  Rounds per month-  8-9 rounds a month

Thanks MyGolfSpy and Snell!!!

10 Testers Wanted!!!

Snell Get Sum/My Tour Golf Balls

snell-testing-sm1.jpg

Of the direct-to-consumer golf ball companies out there, all have cool logos, many have interesting stories, and a few have near Tour-level performance.

But only one has real in-house R&D.

Because only one has Dean Snell.

Golf Ball Street Cred

Snell, in case you've missed it, is the owner, operator, chief cook and bottle washer and the driving force behind R&D at Snell Golf. Snell has been designing golf balls for 25 years and holds 38 patents. He designed or co-designed a few balls you may have heard of: the ProV1, the Tour Preferred/Tour Preferred X and the Project (a), among many, many others.

You've read about Snell golf balls before on MyGolfSpy and suffice it to say, we think they're pretty darned good.

That's our opinion, but what we really want to know is what you think.

snell-mtb-11.jpg

We're looking for 10 golfers to test and review Snell's latest offerings; five to try out Snell's 2-piece Get Sum ball, and five more to try out Snell's My Tour Ball. We'll send you each 2-dozen balls, more than enough for you to tell if the Snell balls are as good as we think they are. How To Apply:

getsum-3rd.jpg

MyGolfSpy takes its testing very seriously, so please read these application instructions carefully.

In this thread, tell us the following:

1. Your name and state

2. Your current handicap

3. Your current ball

4. How many rounds per month do you play?

Good luck! We'll be announcing the testers next week in this thread.

Nicholas Tolbert

HCP:4

Current golf ball: titlest pro v1x

Winter haven,Florida

4 rounds a week

Daniel Kinzly Lexington SC

15.4 Handicap

Wilson Staff Duo

12 to 18 rounds a month

Tim Carter

Guernsey, Channel Islands

1.6 handicap

Titleist Pro V1 x

8-12 rouns per month

1. Albert - New York

2. 10.9

3. Taylormade Tour Preferred X

4. 6-8 rounds per month

1. Mike Harner, Michigan

2. 5

3. Titleist Pro V1x or Bridgestone B330s

4. I play 10-12 rounds per month

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    zunzhi1

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      (10) TESTERS WANTED

SNELL MTB RED & MTB BLACK GOLF BALLS

Yep gang, it's time to kick off the new year for MyGolfSpy Community Forum Member Testing. We have a boffo year planned for you, and we want to kick it off with one I know you'll like...

We all know the story of Dean Snell, the original MTB and Dean's roll in shaking up the golf ball industry with a Tour-level ball at direct-to-consumer pricing. Well, it's been 3 years since the MTB first hit the streets, and Dean felt it was time for an upgrade.

A double upgrade, to be precise. 

10 TESTERS WANTED

Snell's new MTB RED and MTB BLACK are hitting the streets this week, and we want you guys to help us test and review them.  

Both balls share DNA with the original MTB, with some differences that will matter to the avid golfer. The MTB BLACK is a softer feeling 3-piece ball with a urethane cover and features lower spin off the tee and with long irons, but similar performance to the original MTB around the greens. 

The MTB RED, on the other hand, is a firmer feeling 4-piece ball that spins more for the player that wants it, both off the tee and around the greens.

HOW TO APPLY:

We take Member Testing VERY seriously here at MyGolfSpy, and we ask that you put some time, effort and thought into your reviews. You MUST apply in this thread only.

Step 1: Snell has set up a webpage exclusively for MGS Test applicants to check out both balls and help you figure out which one might be best for you. CLICK HERE to visit the site, and make sure to watch Dean's video!

Step 2: In this thread, tell us the following:

- Your first name and home state/province

- Your current handicap

- Your current golf ball

- Do you feel you're a "high spin" or a "low spin" player

We'll be selecting 5 of you to test the MTB RED and 5 to test the MTB BLACK, so make sure you check out the video and apply for the ball you think might best fit your game.

Check back here next week, and we'll let you know who the lucky testers are.

​Thanks for being a part of MyGolfSpy, and we promise you are going to love what we have in store for you this year. 
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      BOLD CHALLENGE: SNELL GOLF INVITES GOLFERS TO PIT THEIR CURRENT GAMER AGAINST THE ‘MY TOUR BALL' IN HEAD-TO-HEAD TEST

â€˜My Tour Ball Challenge' Provides Consumers a Chance to Win a Dozen Balls to Evaluate Against Any Other In On-Course Testing

NEW BEDFORD, MA â€” Snell Golf, Inc., one of golf's fastest growing direct-to-consumer golf ball brands, announced today that it is putting its money – more specifically, its premium golf balls – where its mouth is, giving golfers the opportunity to test a dozen of its award-winning balls for free.  The Snell Golf “My Tour Ball Challenge” invites consumers to register for a chance to try the My Tour Ball (MTB) for 2-weeks and measure its performance against their existing golf ball of choice, at no risk to them.  In fact, when chosen to take the My Tour Ball Challenge, golfers receive one dozen My Tour Balls, free, at their home or place of business, including the cost of shipping. 

“We firmly believe that the My Tour Ball measures up to any premium golf ball in the game in terms of performance, and at our price point the overall value-equation is unbeatable,” said Dean Snell, president & CEO, Snell Golf.  â€œConsistently, we have seen that when golfers give the MTB a shot, they become loyal customers, so we developed this limited-time opportunity. The My Tour Ball Challenge is a way for us to demonstrate our products' performance AND the convenience of receiving direct-ship delivery of our products, a very appealing model in today's competitive golf ball marketplace.”

Registration for the Snell Golf My Tour Ball Challenge is taking place now throughJuly 31st at https://www.snellgolf.com/mtb-challenge/apply-for-the-mtb-vs-your-ball-challenge/. 

Snell Golf is headquartered in New Bedford, MA, and designs, markets and distributes premium golf balls via a direct-to-consumer e-commerce based business model.   Snell Golf was founded in 2015 and is led by Dean Snell, co-creator of the industry-changing Titleist Pro V1 and TaylorMade Penta golf balls.  Snell Golf, whose goal it is to create premium, high-performing golf balls at affordable price-points, recently was awarded multiple medal commendations in Golf Digest's 2016 Golf Ball Hot List for its “My Tour Ball” and “Get Sum” model balls.  

For more information and to view Snell Golf's innovative products, visitwww.snellgolf.com.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!