TESTERS WANTED! ×

Dean and Deluca invitational volunteering

Well it's finally here! The Dean and Deluca invitational at Colonial country club. This year for the first time I'll be working the tournament as a volunteer operating the 10th tee scoreboard. If your attending the tournament come see me, I'll be the goofy looking fella wearing the Texas A&M bracelet. ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1464145077.849794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

That's great Ethan......I volunteered the Outback proAm for 5 years at TPC Tampa Bay until it's demise a couple years ago.  I was having so much fun I did not mind taking vacation days to volunteer......just wish i could still do it.  Enjoy your week and post  some updates along the way.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Will do. It's pretty stormy this morning, really wishing the umbrella wasn't still at home right now

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Looks like it would be fun....we had a Web.com tourney here for a few years, and I thought about volunteering...but I couldn't get past the theory that I had to PAY them, to volunteer and give them free labor...I would have gladly done it for free

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

Day one is in the books. In spite of the weather the whole round got in. About 11:00 they had me switch from the 10th leaderboard (which as it turns out is nowhere near number ten) to the elevated leaderboard just off the fourth hole. I can now see play at the 3rd green, the entire 4th hole, and right behind me is the practice tee. Hopefully A. The weather holds up and B. I don't trip and fall off the board.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

I'll try to get some pictures for y'all when I can.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Hope yourehaving a great time.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Hope yourehaving a great time.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

sure am!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Day two was interesting to say the least. Between trying to keep dry and get the scoreboards fixed up there wasn't a dull moment. Then after a pretty strong argument I'm pretty sure John Huh fired his caddie mid round right in front of me. So yeah pretty interesting day

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Day two was interesting to say the least. Between trying to keep dry and get the scoreboards fixed up there wasn't a dull moment. Then after a pretty strong argument I'm pretty sure John Huh fired his caddie mid round right in front of me. So yeah pretty interesting day

just watching the replay on Golf Channel...glad to see the weather improved later in the day. Sounds like a great time!

just watching the replay on Golf Channel...glad to see the weather improved later in the day. Sounds like a great time!

it really has been! I'd share more pictures but they've made sure we knew that pictures on the course would not be a good idea so I can't feign ignorance.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

it really has been! I'd share more pictures but they've made sure we knew that pictures on the course would not be a good idea so I can't feign ignorance.

I hear ya! No reason to risk it!

Had some time today so I went to the range and got an up close look at the action

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1464479771.554894.jpg

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Nice!! Hope you're having fun!

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Well it's done. Had an awesome time, made some new friends and even got to see Jordan put the finishing touches on a great week of golf from up close. Great Win Jordan! ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1464569986.285371.jpg here's a look from my perch on the 4th hole leaderboard, little sketchy at times but can't beat the view.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1464570087.184658.jpg

Got done early so I got to go to 18 and get settled in to see Jordan finish up.

ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1464570140.184684.jpg

And to top it off, after giving me a thank you for volunteering Jordan singed my badge. Been a terrific week and I'm already looking forward to next year!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Seen the highlights of the tournament, Jordan had some unreal chip in's and putts, a good win for him. He signed my Titleist bag tag at the 2014 Barclay's tournament at Ridgewood Country Club in NJ, he's a very nice person. He signed everyone's memorabilia until he had to go in and speak to the press.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Seen the highlights of the tournament, Jordan had some unreal chip in's and putts, a good win for him. He signed my Titleist bag tag at the 2014 Barclay's tournament at Ridgewood Country Club in NJ, he's a very nice person. He signed everyone's memorabilia until he had to go in and speak to the press.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

He was awesome! Extremely down to earth very appreciative towards the staff and volunteers. Just a great fella. Very happy he won

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Archived