TESTERS WANTED! ×

Kentwool 25% Off - Today (Thursday) Only!

Love these socks --- love them even more at 25% off....

kentwool11.jpg

Click here

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

missed out on the deal, but are they really worth the $$?   Just curious what makes them so much better...maybe we need to have a sock review :)

They really are the best.  Tour pros and caddies wear them, including Bubba.  I like the Tour Profile when wearing shorts and the Tour Standard when the weather gets colder.  I bought a few of the 19th hole socks.  They are thinner and great for regular shoes but wouldn't wear them for golf.

They have specials occasionally, but if you are a new purchaser, you can get 20% off your first order.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

missed out on the deal, but are they really worth the $$? Just curious what makes them so much better...maybe we need to have a sock review :)

Buy one pair and you will never go back, the best bar none. My big thing is they retain their for after numerous washes and don't shrink, they feel great after walking and carrying 18 holes. Try them

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Buy one pair and you will never go back, the best bar none. My big thing is they retain their for after numerous washes and don't shrink, they feel great after walking and carrying 18 holes. Try them

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I never put mine in the dryer.  The washer spin cycle takes most of the moisture out and I hang them up to air dry.  I've had mine for about a year and they still look nice and I've never had a blister.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I wish they would make the game day colors available in the low profile design.  I much prefer the low profile socks but black and white are boring.

I also love them though.  It's the only item of clothing I own that I will actually do a load of laundry before normal if I don't have a clean pair for golfing.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Archived