Our Sponsors

RJ Ostrom/TX

Callaway Big Bertha 815Alpha/Fujikura Motore Speeder 565 R

Love my BB-A-815 but would be interesting to see how it compares with the XR 16!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Four Testers Wanted!!   Callaway CR 16/XR 16 Pro Driver/FW Combo     We Want YOU!!   There's a saying in Minnesota that's popular among golfers: Long and straight off the tee? It's better than

Kudos to the MGS Staff for giving us all these great opportunities to test out new equipment. I was one of the lucky ones chosen recently to test out the Mizuno JPX EZ driver and 3 wood combo, so goo

Definitely not showing that video to my wife.   Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

Posted Images

Four Testers Wanted!!

Callaway CR 16/XR 16 Pro Driver/FW Combo

Callaway XR16 - bnr.jpg

We Want YOU!!

There's a saying in Minnesota that's popular among golfers: Long and straight off the tee? It's better than sex and almost as good as sweet corn.

That's a sentiment Callaway captured perfectly in what has to go down as a classic piece of golf marketing.

Testers Wanted:

If you want long and straight, Callaway is always at or near the top of the must-demo list. This year, Callaway teamed up with Boeing to create the XR 16 and XR 16 Pro driver and fairway wood. The result? Aerodynamics, Hyper Speed Face Cups and a Danny Willet win at Augusta.

Callaway-XR16-Pro-4.jpg

Do these things really make your shots soar like a 747? We need 4 of you to test the XR 16's out and let us know.

How To Apply:

MyGolfSpy wants 4 golfers to test and review the XR 16 or XR 16 Pro (whichever fits you best) driver and fairway wood combination (both will be yours to keep).

We take our testing very seriously, so please read this applications instructions carefully.

In this thread, please tell us:

Your name and home state/province

Your handicap

​Your current driver/shaft

Your current driver swing speed

It's that easy!!

We'll announce the testers right here on Friday, June 3rd!

Callaway-XR16-4.jpg

Samuel

Detroit, MI

Handicap - 15

Callaway XR 15 - Diamana s+ 60g stiff

Swing speed - 104

Love Callaway drivers. Would love to compare the XR 16 to my current XR 15. I love the forgiveness and increase in swing speed of the XR 15 but spins a little high with my negative attack angle. Been working on it! Very excited about the possibility of testing these! Have been reading up on them since they came out.

Richard Bronson

La Quinta, CA

8.3 handicap

Tailor-made M2

Graphite design AD-EV 6S

97 mph swing speed

I almost bought The Callaway XR!6 would like to try it again to make sure I have the best driver for my game

Thanks for considering