TESTERS WANTED! ×

I wanted to follow the rules and introduce myself. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to follow the other rules such as a profile picture and put my club specs out! I'm in East Tennessee and curently 28! I'm around a 6 HDCP these days although I am a former small college player. Lost my game after getting into the workforce! Trying to get it back now and playing some local tournaments again. Excited to see what this place has!

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Welcome guys - glad to have you with us!!!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Welcome!

Click on your name, upper right corner Edit My Profile

You can change your Photo and edit your Signature to show WITB

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Welcome!

Click on your name, upper right corner Edit My Profile

You can change your Photo and edit your Signature to show WITB

Pic isn't uploading...it's cool. I'll figure out at some point lol

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest guys!!  Glad you joined us.  I used to travel a lot to Oak Ridge and played a lot of golf in the Knoxville area.  Retired now so don't get back there that much but still have friends in the area.

I know there is a limit on the picture file size; don't know what the limit is, but you might try a smaller size.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest guys!! Glad you joined us. I used to travel a lot to Oak Ridge and played a lot of golf in the Knoxville area. Retired now so don't get back there that much but still have friends in the area.

I know there is a limit on the picture file size; don't know what the limit is, but you might try a smaller size.

Yeah it's saying too large but just uploading a pic from the phone so not sure I can shrink the size lol. For 28 I sometimes feel technological deficient but I'm good golfer who is great at giving product reviews on new equipment! ;)

Archived