OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - COBRA KING F6 IRONS

Our Sponsors

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cobra King F6 irons – Stage One – Official MGS Forum Review by Fozcycle   I am 65 years old, with a 17 – 19 Handicap, play golf every week and have been playing since I was 8 years old.  In

Stage Two - The Review   Performance at the Range   I have spent two afternoons at a couple ranges, where I was able to compare the King F6 irons with the Bio Cells.  After a short war

I've entered a great deal of give-ways and product testing selections, but this was the first that's ever really come through, excluding a sleeve of test balls here and there. When I first received th

Posted Images

Great thread, thanks for the efforts. Does anyone have any more feedback on the stock graphite shafts? So tempted to give these a shot.. thanks

No, sorry. Love the irons and got them with the stock FST steel.

(But now I'm finding that I'm liking lighter shafts and am considering swapping those for Recoil 460 ES)

• Like 1

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*) and EXS 7W (both Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

Mine were Matrix Red Tie graphites, regular. They played great . Currently they are in my closet, replaced by Hogan Ptx irons with Recoil 660 shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Mine were Matrix Red Tie graphites, regular. They played great . Currently they are in my closet, replaced by Hogan Ptx irons with Recoil 660 shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

No, sorry. Love the irons and got them with the stock FST steel.

(But now I'm finding that I'm liking lighter shafts and am considering swapping those for Recoil 460 ES)

Thanks guys. I have a set coming in the stock regular graphite. I just couldn't resist for the price. I'm a little nervous on what I've read about them being very light. In my mind I usually associate that with cheap quality, but I'll know soon enough. 

• Like 1