Our Sponsors

• SPY VIP

It's no secret I'm a big fan of the DST Compressor, as I've made apparent here and here. Oh and there's the original forum thread/version of the blog review.

Just wanted to point out that my DST success hasn't been restricted to the range. This season I've suffered from a terrible short game, something I've always taken great pride in and have been somewhat know for round these parts. Well last weekend I took out the DST to the chipping green and it's really helped me get my hands back into a forward position that I had migrated away from in the off-season, After 2 hours spent just hitting shots from different situations I'm now back to getting the right check on chips when and where I need it.

My last few rounds I've really struggled with my irons and this short game has kept my scores at some really respectable numbers.

Anyways just dropping a tip for you guys looking for a training tool to really ingrain your chipping strokes.

DST Compressor - not just for the long game. A great tool for getting those hands forward when chipping. What can't it do?

A video posted by Dan Mann - Golf Writer (@golfspymbp) on

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

Im getting one of these before the season is over!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot