Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(3) Testers Wanted!!!       Ben Hogan FT. WORTH hi Long Irons     So let's say you're one of those golfers who can't hit long irons like Jason Day, but who also tends to hook any hybrid made

Those are gorgeous irons......I love my hybrids, so I will not apply..good luck to everyone

Time to announce our testers for the FT WORTH hi long irons from Ben Hogan!!!   This was a tough one - another new record for applications made the Selection Committee put in overtime, but we're pre

Posted Images

Hi guys, what you is an International balanced view.

Colin from Warwick, Warwickshire, Uk. Playing off a 9 handicap who struggles to hit anything more than a five iron, particularly off the ground. So if you need a forthright honest foreigner to show Hogans to the UK, i'm your man.

Regards doggers61

Hi guys, what you is an International balanced view.

Colin from Warwick, Warwickshire, Uk. Playing off a 9 handicap who struggles to hit anything more than a five iron, particularly off the ground. So if you need a forthright honest foreigner to show Hogans to the UK, i'm your man.

Regards doggers61

Tom

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Current Index 7.8

Longest current iron: 5 iron (play 3 & 4 hybrids)

Driver: TaylorMade M1 (440), Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75 X-Stiff

3W: Ping G, Tour 65 X-Stiff

Hybrids: 19* Callaway X2Hot, Kuro Kage 90 Stiff +1/2"

Irons: 4-PW Titleist 716 MB, DGS400 AMT +1/2"

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 (Raw) 52/08 (bent to 50), 56/10 (bent to 55), 60/04 +1/2"

Putter: Scotty Cameron M2 Mallet 35"

Ball: TaylorMade TP5 X