Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Hello everyone. I've been reading My Golf Spy for several years and have always enjoyed the reviews. 

I'm very lucky in that I have a wonderful wife of 22 years who allows to play golf a couple of times a week. 

Just moved to Dallas from Scottsdale Az because of a better job and I am amazed at how much it rains here. 

I'm a golf golf junkie, I build my own clubs and I'm always buying and selling. I'm a putter guy with probably 50 putters. My favorites are my custom putters by Lamont Mann in Phoenix. Lamont owns and creates MannKrafted Putters which in my opinion are some of the finest putters you can buy anywhere. Soon I'll get some of them posted. 

Thanks and play well

Callaway Epic Driver 

Tayormade M2 3 Wood 16.5*

Titleist 21* Hybrid 

Mizuno Mp 20 MMC 4-pw

Titleist Wedges 50* 54* 58*

MannKrafted MA66 Putter

Welcome to the forum-- You will fit in good here there are quite a few of us that build and tinker with our clubs. I always read insights from other builders and tinkerers It adds to my knowledge--- I am always open to learn something new and there is a vast lot of great brains and experience and knowledge on here

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to learning some tricks/tips of the trade.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Welcome unclewilli -- from your intro post, i'd say you've come to the right place! Looking forward to you posts.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived