TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bettinardi Summer Social 2016 Gallery

GolfSpy Dave

• SPY VIP

5D2A7269.jpg

One of my bucket list putter things is to attend a Bettinardi Summer Social. If you follow Bettinardi on Twitter or Instagram, you saw a few of their putters from the event, but now you can see a whole lot more in a gallery up on their site HERE

I've pulled a couple of my favorites to show off here along with a bit of information about the Social itself. Check out the necks and the finishes. The Spring neck is pretty cool.

5D2A6639.jpg

Maybe I can sneak in there for the 2017 event. The mortgage payment may be tough to make the following month though. So much sweet metal

This one is my favorite, but I lean flashy  :)

5D2A7048.jpg

Info about the 2016 Social from Bettinardi:

Bettinardi loyalists from around the United States gathered at Rich Harvest Farms in Sugar Grove, Illinois on June 3rd and 4th for two memorable days of putter collecting, great camaraderie, and unforgettable golf.

Friday afternoon, 18 guests plus Bob and Sam Bettinardi played Top 100 Golf course Rich Harvest Farms on what turned out to be a beautiful summer afternoon in the Chicagoland suburb. After golf was completed, the remaining twenty guests arrived for an impressive dinner at RHF's plantation house, where guests enjoyed food, drinks, cigars, and conversation about what new putters Bob and his team had conjured up. At 8pm, guests walked to the indoor arena on property where Bob Bettinardi gave a brief speech, and putter aficionados walked into what was putter collecting bliss. Over 100 of the finest putters were on display for purchase, in addition to custom staff bags, stand bags, ball marker divot tool sets, custom knives, headcovers, belt buckles, and much more. Guests were able to enjoy the indoor luxury of RHF's arena with two simulators, indoor putting green rolling at a 13 on the stimp meter, and bunker/chipping green.

Saturday, June 4th Bettinardi loyalists woke up with their new putters in hand, and enjoyed an exceptional round of golf at Rich Harvest Farms. Most collectors were also able to tour Mr. Rich's world-renowned private car collection.

5D2A6615.jpg

5D2A6664.jpg

5D2A6708.jpg

5D2A6772.jpg

5D2A6786.jpg

5D2A6814.jpg

5D2A6839.jpg

5D2A6845.jpg

5D2A6913.jpg

5D2A6949.jpg

5D2A6964.jpg

5D2A6986.jpg

5D2A7008.jpg

5D2A7036.jpg

5D2A7065.jpg

5D2A7077.jpg

5D2A7094.jpg

5D2A7110.jpg

5D2A7132.jpg

5D2A7134.jpg

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

These are absolutely stunning. I imagine that's a tough invite to get, hopefully you'll get there. And dont worry about paying the mortgage, that's overrated anyway haha

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

Man those are some sweet flat sticks. I'd learn to putt right handed if I had to game one of those bad boys. 

Couple of questions: 

1. How do I get invited? If it's money, I would gladly sell one of my nephews...I've got like 6 of those things. 

2. What do I have to do to get invited? Disclaimer: I'd suc...I'd do a lot of things to get invited to this thing

3. How much do these putters cost? Is this a Tyson Lamb price point or a Byron Morgan price point?

4. If I just show up and pretend to know what I'm doing, you think they would ask me to leave? 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Putter #2 is dreamy

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Haven't tried Bettinardi's before, but they look pretty sweet. Now only if I could afford them.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Thinking my next custom will come from a trip to Studio B.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Having collected Bettinardi putters in the early 2000's, it is great to see that the brand has not compromised (as I thought they did there for a while going with Mizuno). Sadly, I am parting with a part of my collection simply because such beautiful putters should not sit around in the back of a closet.  Currently part of my collection is for sale on ebay along with a very rare Rack.  Still keeping several Japanese market Bettinardi's and some copper headed putters as part of my collection, along with my gamers.  A couple of the putters I am selling:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The Dude abides.

WITB:

PXG 0811 9 degree

Tour Exotics 3 Wood

Srixon 5 Wood

PXG 0311 5-PW

Miura K Wedges 52, 56, 60

PXG  Center Shafted

:travis-mathew-1: Golf Shirts (on me, not ITB!)

• 3 weeks later...

So is the Bettinardi "Summer Social" their version of the "Scotty Cameron International Convention" that Jim Butler used to host at Table Rock?

Using a random assortment of generic stuff with last gen Golfsmith Snake Eyes forged irons. 

Archived