TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

Kolby Missouri HC 19. I've researched this now for about a year. I think this can really help me be a more consistent player and ball striker.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have chosen our testers.   Congrats.......   03trdblack MGoBlue100 GolferKen TheDougieDoug         Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Four Testers Wanted!!   DST Compressor 3 Club Set   It's Pop Quiz time.   What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?   Yes, they've

Congrats, all! I will be reading intently, as I am interested in possibly purchasing this product.

Posted Images

Nathan - Detroit

30ish

I've been told my main problem is with my hands at point of contact. This seems way more effective at correcting that problem then some of the other swing trainers like the weighted or even hinged clubs. I desperately want to break 100 this year.

Irving, Minnesota

handicap: 6.5

I am currently hitting my iron shots with a high and weak cutting action.  I believe the DST compressor set will help my hands square the club at impact and create a more penetrating ball flight.

1. Devin - Oakland,CA
  2. HDCP 15
  3. Hit and compress the ball OK now, but would love more consistency. Tend to get a little loose with my transition and lose forward shaft lean. Need help to ingrain the feeling of forward shaft lean for a pure strike.

Thanks for the opportunity!!

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

1.  Steve S, Ohio

2.  14

3.  I'm not sure it can...however I have been using the Pro Striker for a year and have been told that it is not as good as the DST because (supposedly) you can "cheat" the Pro Striker.  Which fools you into believing you are hitting down on the ball.  Not sure how you do this but I'd like to compare the two different training clubs to prove it to myself.....and get better in the process.

Driver:  Mizuno St-180 regular

FW:  Callaway XR 15 degree regular

Hybrids: Cobra  Amp 17.5 , Adams Tech 19 & 23 degree regular

Irons: Taylormade M2 Stiff steel 5-GW

SW:  Cleveland RTX 56 degree

Putter:  Odyssey DXF6000 blade

1. Lee Warden/ Arkansas

2. 1.6

3. I have a tendency to sweep because I'm afraid of the shank from getting over my toes. I believe the DST will help me with confidence to hit down more aggressively.

Nave El-Modigi --Michigan

Lazy follow through resulting in pushes, pull hooks, thin, and fat shots.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Titleist 917 D3 8.5* (16g Toe / C1) w/Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited Edition 70 Stiff (Gamer) or Grafalloy BiMatrix (White) Stiff or Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 Stiff
TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep 10.5* (set to 9*) w/UST Proforce V2 Tour Flight Stiff (16g Toe/14g Heel) or Project X Blue 6.0 Stiff (16g Toe/1g Heel)
Titleist 917 F2 16.5* (18g Toe / C1) w/Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited Edition 80 Stiff (Gamer) or Matrix Red Tie 7Q3 Stiff or Grafalloy Epic T90 Stiff
Titleist 816 H1 19* (B1 or C1) w/Mitsubishi Diamana D+ White 90 HY Stiff (Gamer) or Matrix Red Tie HQ3 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2i w/Rifle Tour Flighted 5.5
Mizuno MP-5 3-PW w/Project X 5.5; 1* Flat
Cleveland RTX-3 Tour Raw 54* 2 Dot / 60* 1 Dot
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (2014) 35" w/25gx2 (380g head)
Bridgestone B330S / Titleist Pro V1 / V1X
Apparel / Shoes:  The Brand With The 3 Stripes

Garret - Boston MA

3.4 hdcp

I've been looking at aids that would help me with a typical miss of mine - hard hook left.  I generally take the club back on a pretty good line, but tend to drop to the inside on the downswing especially in pressure situations. Hoping to make solid contact I feel like I need to come from the inside, which I correct at the last second with my wrists and miss left.  I'd like to work with this aid and try to get a better feel for the forward lean at impact.

Thanks

1. Jeremy from Minnesota

2. 5.5 handicap

3. I have recently been working hard on getting to this impact position (bump & turn hips, shaft lean, right shoulder slow). Most of this work is done by getting in that position before swinging and depending on my brain and feels to get back to there on the downswing. The DST Compressor would help me accomplish this practice with better consistency and feedback, without having to rely on my fleeting attention to get there. Thanks MGS!

1. Your name and home state/province - Barry Montgomery, Texas

2. Your current handicap - 19

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking - Help me make better, more consistent contact. Hope this will help fix swing problems I have been struggling with in terms of left push with irons and too much bad contact, lack of distance and direction on all kinds of shots.