TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have chosen our testers.   Congrats.......   03trdblack MGoBlue100 GolferKen TheDougieDoug         Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Four Testers Wanted!!   DST Compressor 3 Club Set   It's Pop Quiz time.   What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?   Yes, they've

Congrats, all! I will be reading intently, as I am interested in possibly purchasing this product.

Posted Images

1. Jordan LeFord, CA

2. 0.5

3. I struggle with casting the club. I have been working on getting my hand ahead of the ball at impact and I'm hoping this training aid will help me do that

Patrick, Maryland (lefty)

Handicap: 14

I think this can help, because my swing path often leaves the inside of the club face presented to the ball, and often low on the face.  This is partly due to a breakdown in the lead arm, I flip and have trouble extending and compressing.

Great contest guys!!

1. Your name and home state/province - Henry Moon, Georgia

2. Your current handicap - 20

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking: I have bought multiple training aids and devices and watched countless videos to improve ball striking and compression. nothing has been very effective in ingraining natural swing that is repeatable and effective for compression. I think the DST Compressor being a regular club with minor modification will allow me to transition naturally into a regular club with the same swing mechanics taught by the compressor club.

Chris, California

DST - anything that can improve ball striking efficiency has to be a good thing. Unfortunately, for those of us who lose the correct feel & struggle to find it again, it can be maddening. I'd think, aids like the DST can greatly reduce the time and effort reintroduce the desired feel for a correct release. Even though the desired release principal may be the same, the various length options for these training aids may also prove useful, since the feel of each is different once you change the plane from flatter (driver) to more upright (wedge).

Sign me up for this one.  I am highly interested in these compressor clubs.  My driver and fairway woods are spot on and are the strongest part of my game....when I am off....it is my irons.  It just never feels like I get the compression that I should.  I have tried all sorts of gadgets....using the piece of plastic to put your divot four inches in front of the ball....the impact snap....to improve my iron striking...but none seem to have helped.  I would love to test these.  Handicap is 4.3 currently.

Joseph Naas

Home State:  Syracuse, NY

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

1. Ryan from New Jersey

2. 6.8 handicap index

3. Hope this could provide me with more consistent long iron ball striking.

My 14 best friends...

Ping G30 11*

Adams

TM Rescue 11 TP  18*

TM 

1. Your name and home state/province

Luc Lacoursière / Alberta

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

My biggest miss is usually hitting it the ball into the ground because I lift my shoulders. Seeing the bend before and at impact would remind me to stats slow and swing easy.

-Driver: Taylormade M3 (Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0 set at 10.5 degree)

-3 wood: Cobra King F6 (stiff shaft set at 15.5 degree)

-Hybrids: Cobra F7 stiff shaft set at 19.5 and 23.5 degree

-Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 forged 5 to PW ( Project X LZ 6.5)

-Wedges: Vokey SM5, 50, 54 and 58 degree

-Putter: Odyssey O-Works Red #7 (33 inches)

I play between 70 to 80 rounds per year. Living in Alberta, Canada, our season is shorter and with work, that is all I can get in, but watch out when I retire...

P.S. The picture is from my favorite course so far.

Scott Shaffer

Virginia

18 handicap

Getting my hands in the proper position at impact is one of the biggest things I have been working on over the last couple of years.  I have broken more than a few alignment rods.  This set looks like the perfect way to hit balls and visualize the perfect position every time.

John Radabaugh

Boynton Beach, FL

10 HC

I've hit a wall.  I want to get into single digits.  The DST system seems very interesting/different (especially the eye line training).

I'm searching for that consistent "click" sound of a well struck iron shot.  This may be the ticket!

Jay

Colorado

Haven't been able to break 80 this year and my handicap is climbing rapidly. I think I am releasing the club too early, am hitting higher than norma ironl shots and have too much head and body movement. I've kinda lost my swing. Please help.

Darren

Los Angeles California

contact point inconsistent, sometimes a couple grooves up, some times a couple grooves down.   i'd like to dial that in.  currently use tour striker pro 7i.

6 handicap. Miss is left and working on better compression. Hit slightly fat as a miss. Could really work with these to help with consistent compression.

Driver: Callaway 815 DBD Irons: New Ben Hogan Ft. Worth 15's with KBS C-Taper Stiff Flex Shafts 21,25,29,33,37,41,45 Wedges: Ben Hogan TK with KBS Tour V Stiff Flex Shafts 52,56,60 Putter: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

1. Your name and home state/province:

Javier Vigil, Alaska

2. Your current handicap:9ish

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking:

Well, I've read some reviews on this product and there was a simple comparison to the tourstriker and they thought this is a better training aid, but only if you start with the initial club and work your way to the actual compressor. I have a tour striker and love it so I would be interested to see for myself how they compare.

Phillip Castro-California

12 handicap

I am hoping that the DST COMPRESSOR will help me simplify my golf swing. My short game is the strongest part of my game and it's very much based on feel. Yet, my tee-to-green game feels very mechanical and its very hard for me to trust on the golf course. I'm hoping this training aid will help my full swing become more of a strength in my game.