TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have chosen our testers.   Congrats.......   03trdblack MGoBlue100 GolferKen TheDougieDoug         Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Four Testers Wanted!!   DST Compressor 3 Club Set   It's Pop Quiz time.   What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?   Yes, they've

Congrats, all! I will be reading intently, as I am interested in possibly purchasing this product.

Posted Images

Wayne Starr

NSW Australia

Hcp 12

I'd hope the DST would help in improving my consistency. I have days where it's really good and days where it disappears completely. Cheers

Mizuno JPX 825 4-G

Ping G25 Driver

Ping G400 Crossover 19*

Seemore Putter

1. Tom Pearce, California

2. 3.5

3. Believe it will train me to keep my hands ahead of the ball at impact.  One of my problems is extremely high ball flight.  I'd like to bring it down for improved distance and control.

Dathan Hughes

Albuquerque, NM

I believe the DST Compressor set would help me get my hands in front of the club head on contact and help me from flipping my wrist. I need consistency and hopefully the DST would help me fix my problem.

Alan, Upstate SC

Index 14.8 (TL)

I've heard a LOT about this. I'm more of a sweeper; would like to make a little crisper contact and compress (and thus spin) the ball. If I don't get picked, I may have to break down and buy one of these.

(Oh! The Horror!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

:bridgestone-small:  JGR 9.5*  Driver Graphite Design AD DI-6x 
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - AW)  KBS Tour 130x

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Wedges (54, 58)
MATI Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B-RX

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

Justin, IL

My main problem is consistent ball striking. I've used the Tour Striker and can hit it, but it doesn't seem to transfer over to my game. I'm excited to see what the DST can do for my game

Pete, OH

I'm Soooooo close to breaking 90.  Consistency is my biggest problem.  To become more repeatable on the correct swing plane is all I want in this world...

Phil Metzger Georgia

I think the training aid will help me get more distance with my irons and eliminate my misses giving just the thing I've been looking for to shave those last few strokes off.

Bill Bolton

Handicap: 6.4

I think it will help me learn more consistent ball striking and lead to better scores. Would also be able to use them to help my son and fiance get better as well.  Isn't that one of the things about golf? Not only to get better but to pass the game to the next generation? Anyway, that's how I think these clubs will help me.

Richard Wilson

Cincinnati, Ohio

10 hdcp

I'm 68 yrs. old, in good shape, play 3-4 days per week. I also practice regularly. I've tried unsuccessfully to get my hands well ahead of the ball, at impact, with my irons. From my research and watching videos, I think DST is the ticket! What great advertising it would be if the DST can improve my iron game. If it helps me, younger, faster, stronger men/women, with better hand-eye coordination  would surely benefit. I'm a driven person who wants to get better. I promise to practice diligently and frequently with the DST to improve my game and show how it can make anyone a better iron player.