GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

Jay Silva

California

6.2 HI

Hoping this will help maintain my face angle. I tend to struggle with pushes with shorter clubs and pulls with longer clubs. Also improve my low point control.

Wayne Hughes Massachusetts 23. I think this will help me become a more consistent ball striker. My iron striking is all over the place.

Chris - SC

I believe this training aid will help me get my hands through the ball.

David

Idaho

14 handicap

left hand

My tendency is to rotate my hips early to ensure i get my hands down and in front of the ball - thus creating a pull-hook. I'm interested in building a consistent swing that compresses the ball without early hip rotation. DST looks like it will help me do just that.

Andrew Oregon 1

I hope that the DST will help me eliminate my flip at impact.

Michael - Flagstaff, AZ

2.8 HANDICAP

I really feel this would help my iron play. I have great distance, getting proper coppression and spin is something I've always wanted more of. This would be an amazing tool for me to practice with!

Kevin Loughran/Florida

My swing error is a too shallow approach.  I'm hopeful that the compressor will enable me to cover the ball better with my irons.

Thanks for the chance to apply. 

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Alpha Distanza 40 weak R flex shaft

Tour Exotics EX 10 3 wood

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,58

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tony from Atlanta

4 handicap

Feel the FST will help me get that Sergio lag with my irons!

Ben from Elberton, GA

10 Handicap

I believe the DST Compressor will help me get the correct ball flight I need to finally beat Par!!!!

Mike Barnett

Hamden, CT

12 handicap

I am hoping this device eliminates or cuts down on my casting and early extension issues which has me either hitting fat or thin shots.

Karl Ohio

Handicap 11

The compressor has to help I can't quit pulling up.

Mike from Illinois.

3.4 handicap.

I go through times during the summer when being too neutral at address/impact causes me to thin the ball.  I think practicing with this could really make me a more consistent golfer--love the concept!

Hi all-first time poster, long time reader.

I'm Beau

an 8.3 handicap

From Charlotte, North Carolina

I've nearly pulled the trigger on the DST numerous times, but never have. I'd like to try it because I believe it would help train me to keep my hands in front of the ball instead of releasing early.

1.Brian Torres New York

2. 22

3. I know I cast and do not strike the ball consistently. Which i have been working to fix for a while. This may be the perfect training aid. 

G

Willard - Georgia

Hdcp - 11

This is more for my grandson, than me, as he's just getting started and these could save him years of frustration. He's 16 and has been working on it for a few months now. I'm so happy that he's expressed a desire to learn so he can play with me.

I too could benefit from them as I'm not consistent in my compression and these could help me develop the muscle memory so that it becomes an automatic instead of a "Remember to...".

If I win, I would be most honored to write a full review from looks to performance to how/if it helped, would I recommend it and more.

Thank you for your contest and consideration.

UglyBird
"An ugly bird beats a pretty par every time."

Miauno MP33 irons - Stiff, standard length, 1º flat

Krank Rage head on a Penley Extra Stiff 46"

Right handed

Athens, GA

14 handicap - but I'm "Workin' on it."

Bubba Stokes

Hawaii

24 hcp

i have a problem keeping my hands out front, and I have looked at this before and thought it was a great idea that would work well for me.