GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

Braden. Charlottesville, Virginia

11 handicap

Help my iron game out. Impact position is terribly important and this device will help me reduce off center strikes and compress the ball every time.

1. Darren, Southern CA

2. 8

3. Unfortunately I still have a little flip at impact.  I've battled with this swing fault for quite some time...with little success.  Maybe the DST system is the answer??  I'd love to find out and help the community in the process.  

Nigel; Ontario, Canada

I'm hoping this bad boy could help me strike down a bit better and catch the ball higher on the face. 

Titleist 910D2 9.5 | PX HZRDUS Handcrafted Yellow 75
Titleist 915F 16.5* | Aldila Rogue Black 80
Srixon Z U65 20* | Mitsubishi OT 105
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 4 | Project X LZ 6.0
Mizuno MP-15 5-P | Project X LZ 6.0
Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.10S | TT DG S200

Vokey SM7 58.12D | TT DG S200
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3 350g

Erik Torngren, Hawaii

Current Handicap: 5

I think the DST would really help me in improving my impact position.  I'm generally pretty good at returning my irons at a negative 3-4 degrees at impact, but my bad shot is hitting the ball thin, so I think these would really help me!

Roger Hobbs - Oklahoma, USA

3 handicap

I unhinge my wrists to early in the downswing resulting in flipping my hands and loss of distance. I hope the DST Compressor set will help me learn how to get in the proper setup position and help with the proper impact/line of compression position so I can gain some distance through my entire bag.

Randy Smith - Oxnard CA

9.8 index

I hit my long clubs well, but tend to hit fat or spin out of my scoring clubs.  I have been debating about getting the 8 iron and wedge, this would be perfect to see how they work.

1. Steven Clark, Utah

2. ~16

3. I think that the DST Compressor Set would help my ball striking quite a bit. I need to work on my impact position (too much forward shaft lean with the mid and long irons) and angle of attach (a bit too steep). I think that this will help me groove a better swing.

Thanks!

Armando

NJ

I think the DST will help me to make proper contact with my hands in the correct position. I am not making prope contact and this causes my ball flight to climb pretty high, then drop out of the air, i suspect it is because I hit to much after my swing bottoms out

Jesse Mn +1. The dst would help improve impact conditions including dynamic loft #'s and consistent impact.

1. Bastian  - Idstein, Germany - Hesse

2. 26.9

3. I hope it will help me to build proper lag in my striking - I currently have difficulties hitting long irons.

1. Your name and home state/province  Adam Fonseca, Illinois

2. Your current handicap  10.3

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking  I'm a caster, and this should help that.

1. Your name and home state/province:  Marc Medina, California

2. Your current handicap:  3.7

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking: I've had lessons before, but recently my ball flight has been a little too high for my liking. So I think this club will help me flatten out my somewhat steep swing into a nicer shallower swing.

4 Handicap. Weakness is hooking long irons. Own tour striker and not impressed have wanted to try compressor

Callaway XR16 Pro 8* Adila RIP Alpha Stiff

Callaway XR 3 & 5 Woods Adila RIP Alpha Stiff

Sometimes Callaway Apex UT 20* KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

Or XR 3 Hybrid Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Cage 80 HY Stiff

Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW KBS Tour V110 Stiff +1/2"

Callaway MD3 50* 54* S Grind 58* PM Grind KBS Tour v Wedge

Odyssey Works Tank Marxman 35"

Chris Starrett, Liberty Township, OH

8.5 handicap

Longer for help to hit my long irons more consistently.  Maybe play 1 less hybrid.

Kyle Henkel from Florida

15.4 Handicap

I think that the DST Compressor can help me improve my impact zone and my divots. My current ball striking is very good, but I lack consistency in my impact and divots.

1. Your name and home state/province

—Jeremy, Michigan

2. Your current handicap

—14

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball

—I am currently looking to improve my ball striking accuracy. I want to take my game to a point where every time I hit the ball I get a consistent strike. With this training aide I think I will definitely be able to achieve that.

Michael Pannozzo, Nova Scotia, Canada

Finally getting back into playing more now that my little ones are starting to get older. I've got some bad habits that need to be broken and from what I've read, these seem to be the perfect training aid! Learning to lead with my hands and controlling the clubhead through impact makes a lot of sense. With all the great golf courses cropping up in Nova Scoti, it would be nice to play them well... Although I'd probably get to see more of them with my current swing!