TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

1. Ryan K. California

2. 17-18, increasing unfortunately

3. I know I cast and it is something I have been trying to fix for the longest time. Based on your review this may be the perfect training aid. 

D: Ping G400 Max, MRC Tensei Pro Orange 60 TX

3+w: Callaway Rogue, Aldila Synergy 60 S

3H, 4H: TBD

5i: MP18 Fli-hi, 6i-8i: MP18 SC, 9i-PW: MP18, MRC OTi 100 S

50, 55, 60: Edel 

1. Will K., Kansas City, MO

2. 8-10

3. I live in the midwest and hit the ball really high, I think this would help me develop a more penetrating ball flight that would be beneficial in the constant windy conditions out here.

Tim, Augusta, GA

HNCP: 10

I think something like this could help me be a more consistent ball striker. 

Elliot Sikora - Chadka, MN

8 handicap

My consistent trouble in the iron swing is losing the flat wrist with the left hand and getting almost to a flipping motion. My misses range anywhere from two pound divots to thin trying to make sure I'm "compressing" the ball. I've researched this tool many times but have not yet decided to purchase

Chris Walton, Austin, Texas

HDCP: 8

Forward shaft lean!  I'm perpendicular at the impact and no matter what I try to lean it more the face shuts too much!  This looks like the perfect tool to help me "dig it out of the dirt!"

James from NY

6-7 Handicap

Would help force me to get through the ball.  Occasionally I tend to hang back a bit and I don't get ball first or the compression that I am looking for, so this would help to train me back into the proper position that I need to be in at impact.  Plus I have been wanting to try one of these for over a year because I hear such awesome things about them. 

Scott from California

10 HCP

My big miss is hitting behind the ball.  I think the DST can help train me to get my hands more forward at impact and avoid the fats.

1. Jason, WA

2. 18.4

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking. Better contact and rotation through the shot.

Jason Day (No, not that one!)

Irons: Callaway Rogue X Regular Flex Steel

Driver: Ping G400 Regular flex

Right Handed

Cheney, WA

Avg 18 Hole Score: ~92

1. Pennsylvania

2. Your current handicap - 25

3. I think this can help me get in to position for better impact during my swing.  It looks very interesting.  I would be happy to provide feedback.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Jeff S.

15 handicap

The DST Compressor will help me become more consistent with ball striking, specifically, keeping my hands ahead of the clubhead, striking the ball first, then the turf.

Doug Zack

Birmingham Michigan

13.9 index

I definitely need help with ball striking, especially as I  get older I have lost distance on my irons.

Three years ago i was a 7.3 index and need to find a way back to land of single digit.

I am familiar with DST.  I have discussed the product with them at their booth at the PGA Merchandising Show in Orlando each of the last few years.  I have not had the opportunity to actually try one out.

At my club, I am one of the guys who live at the practice tee and always looking to share new ideas with the rest of club.

Four Testers Wanted!!

DST Compressor 3 Club Set

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this year. But more specifically, they're all card-carrying members of DST Nation.

How_to_use_the_HPAM_Correctly.jpg

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy. According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

CR-10-8-Iron-Address-Good-700x532-1.jpg

Can this deceptively simple training tool make you a better ball striker? MyGolfSpy is looking for four dedicated golfers to try out the DST Compressor and see for themselves.

HOW TO APPLY:

In this thread, please tell us the following:

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Easy peasy, gang!

You MUST apply IN THIS THREAD to be eligible.

This testing opportunity is open to golfers in North American and Europe.

Four Testers Wanted!!

DST Compressor 3 Club Set

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this year. But more specifically, they're all card-carrying members of DST Nation.

How_to_use_the_HPAM_Correctly.jpg

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy. According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

CR-10-8-Iron-Address-Good-700x532-1.jpg

Can this deceptively simple training tool make you a better ball striker? MyGolfSpy is looking for four dedicated golfers to try out the DST Compressor and see for themselves.

HOW TO APPLY:

In this thread, please tell us the following:

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Easy peasy, gang!

You MUST apply IN THIS THREAD to be eligible.

This testing opportunity is open to golfers in North American and Europe.