GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

Four Testers Wanted!!

DST Compressor 3 Club Set

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this year. But more specifically, they're all card-carrying members of DST Nation.

How_to_use_the_HPAM_Correctly.jpg

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy. According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

CR-10-8-Iron-Address-Good-700x532-1.jpg

Can this deceptively simple training tool make you a better ball striker? MyGolfSpy is looking for four dedicated golfers to try out the DST Compressor and see for themselves.

HOW TO APPLY:

In this thread, please tell us the following:

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Easy peasy, gang!

You MUST apply IN THIS THREAD to be eligible.

This testing opportunity is open to golfers in North American and Europe.

Four Testers Wanted!!

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this year. But more specifically, they're all card-carrying members of DST Nation.

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy.  According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

Can this deceptively simple training tool make you a better ball striker? MyGolfSpy is looking for four dedicated golfers to try out the DST Compressor and see for themselves.

HOW TO APPLY:

2. Your current handicap

Easy peasy, gang!

Bill - Connecticut

I've always struck my irons relatively well with a piercing, flat trajectory, but often times I have trouble striking the ball with a descending blow that compresses the ball. As such, most of my misses are very ugly thin, topped shots that seem as if I hit the ball straight into the ground. The DST will promote a swing that compresses the ball on a downward strike with a crisp impact. Ultimately this will assist in my consistency, and who doesn't want more consistency with their scoring clubs?

Driver:     TM M5 Tour, Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65X

Fairway:   Callaway XHot Pro 3Deep 14.5*, UST Proforce V2 Tour 86X tipped .5"

Utility:      Tour Issue Adams IDEA Pro Black 18*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105X  (snagged this from a rep off the van and I'll never take it out of the bag)

Irons:       Mizuno MP-H4 3I, DG X100         Mizuno MP-59 4-PW, DG X100

Wedges:   Mizuno MP-T4 50*, DG S400       Vokey Spin Milled 55*, 60*

Putter:     Custom Evnroll ER2 Heavy

Ball:        Snell MTB-X

Bag/Cart: Ogio Itza/Clicgear 3.0

(I'm a bit of a ho and have a large closet worth of various other gems)

Four Testers Wanted!!

It's Pop Quiz time.

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy.  According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

HOW TO APPLY:

2. Your current handicap

Easy peasy, gang!

Cary Sternberg - The Villages, FL

I hope that the DST would help me get the "feel" of what it is like to compress the ball

RGrijalva, Rockledge FL

Handicap: 5

I'm a Teaching Professional and always looking for game improvement training aides to help students.

Dan, GA

I need help keeping that forward wrist flat through impact. This looks like it just might be the thing. And it may help me get to "A Player" status for next year's National Retired Military Golf Classic!

George Garwood - Manitoba

Handicap -10.7

I think this would help with more consistent ball striking and hopefully help with my short game issues

NICK STRICKLIN, FLORIDA, 10

I KNOW THE CLUB CAN'T MAKE ME ANY WORSE. PLUS I WOULD NOT BE THE ONLY ONE TRYING IT OUT.

1. Steve N - PA

2. 16

3. I hit my irons very weakly, I hope that this training aid will help develop the proper swing mechanics

First thank you for the opportunity:

1. Luis "Louie" Carrion, Fredericksburg, Virginia

2. HCP: 3.3

3. I tend to lose a foe shots due to a poor ball striking day, this clubs should engrain a consistent swing pattern that would allow me to repeat the swing and help me to consistently hit the ball pure more often...

Thanks again for the opportunity...

Driver              SLDR TP 10.5* with Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 60 Tour X, 44.25"

3W                  Ping G25 with Diamana White Board D+ 82X, 42.5", tipped .5"

Driving Iron     Callaway X Prototype Utility with Tour AD DI 105X

Irons               4-P Callaway Tour Authentic Prototype with KBS C-Taper 130X

Wedges          Cleveland RTX-588 46, 50, 54, 58 with True Temper DG Tour X100

Putter              Odyssey White Hot Pro Tour V-Line with Super Stroke 1.0 Pistol GT Tour, 33.25"

Golf Ball          Kirkland Signatures and Chrome Soft 2016

Eric, PA

Will help me keep my hands ahead of the clubface at impact and keep my posture in place thru impact preventing me from coming up and out of my stance.

Shawn Bishop

Smyrna, Tennessee

15 hdcp

I am very inconsistent with my impact position.  Pushes to the right and pulls to the left are my big misses.  I hit the ball a long way, but my timing blows.  I believe this aid could teach me to be more consistent at impact.

Duane Briggs

New Jersey

Hdcp10

I am recovering from a back injury and the DST will help

Me regain my ball striking form and distance by retraining me to compress the ball.

Name and home state/province: Eric, New York

Current handicap: 11

How I think the DST Compressor Set can help my ball striking: I saw my impact position on video for the first time last season, and I was happy to learn that I have some good forward shaft lean. However, I can't really feel that during my swing. Seems like the DST can help me really "feel" that position at impact, which should lead to more consistent results.

Mike Wager Binghamton, NY

I think the compressor can help my long iron game and my my short game by getting my hands into the proper position.

Four Testers Wanted!!

It's Pop Quiz time.

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

HOW TO APPLY:

2. Your current handicap

Easy peasy, gang!

Name: John Perry

Current Handicap: 0.0

How the DST Compressor Set can help  my ball striking: Actually, the main reason I'd like to be a tester is because I am a high school golf coach and believe that this training aid has great potential to help my players. I am past my prime as a player (just turned 60) and played at a very high level for a long time. I coach because I love the game of golf and want to help others play their best.