TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Name: Sam Huff

State: Missouri, USA

Handicap: 26-ish (trying to improve)

I think the the DST compressors will help me with my swing and consistently ht the ball correctly. I am always topping the ball or shanking in spectacular fashion. Any training tool would be useful to help correct this issue, other than the review and tips I've read here. 

Yes Yes.  I have been eyeing this traner for a while and woudl love to give it a go.

1. Todd Williams,  Virginia

2. Handicap 10

3. Most of my misses, if not all of them, come from either pulling out of impact too early or hanging on too long.  I believe that the DST will give me the feeling of where that perfect impact position is so I can find the dang thing more often.  

-Brad Caruso Katy,Tx

-Don't have an official handicap but probably 16

-one of my problems with my golf swing is trying to replicate a good impact position. Also, the ability to use my body and clear my hips thoughout a swing is something I struggle with on a day to day basis.

This is the one training aid I have actually kept my eye on cause it seems like a pretty brilliant idea and also tour pros practing with it helps the idea that it works. There are a lot of gimmicks on the market but hopefully this isn't one of them.

Richard Sutherland

Tempe, Arizona

Hdcp. 16.4

Have always had a problem with taking a divot, looks like this would aide in this issue. Have always had a late release point but still not getting solid impact and compression.

Kevin Bennett Massachusetts

20 handicap

It sounds like it would be perfect to help me with those second shot disasters or par 3 iron shots.

1. Clinton, Saskatchewan

2. 16

3. Better distance consistency and and minimize direction randomness.

Left handed

Mike Nunez- Orange, CA

Hcp:23

i tend to thin a lot of my approach shots, i have a feeling its because i don't completely transfer my weight and hit off my back foot. As a golfer who has only been playing about 18 months i think my mentality is to help the ball up in the air. I think the DST compressor will really help me focus on hitting down on the ball

-Michael, Arkansas

-Handicap: 7 (just officially checked it today)

-I have had a problem with effectively compressing the golf ball with my irons and wedges. This problem causes my approach shots to not perform the way I'd like them to perform.

-MK

Kris Callaway, Vancouver Canada

Handicap 8.1

I have occasional issues compressing the ball due to an old hockey injury to my left wrist. I'm really interested in seeing how a training aid could help with compression as I have tried a few previously and found they didn't really perform as advertised.

Katy, Texas 14 handicap

I'm in bad need of some training aid to help with my golf game. To help me stay more consistent.

Reese

Ron - New Brunswick, Canada 11.2 handicap 

I practice fairly often and have been working on the issue of making better contact with my irons. Specifically, I have been trying to get hands in front of the ball at impact with a bowed left wrist.

Paul Reiter. 14 handicap. I need to improve ball striking. The inconsistency of shot to shot striking of the ball is keeping me from improving my game and handicap. Using the DST clubs will improve my hand position leading to better ball stoking and compression of the ball. Chicago area.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Jay, Illinois

I tend to pick the ball very clean and often add loft to the club at contact.  I think the DST compressor set will help me get my hands forward to compress the ball properly.  I'd love to have more consistent ball compression/contact. 

Marc Clark from Marietta, Georgia

12 Handicap

I am just getting back to golf after a serious car accident where I broke my back and essentially destroyed my right knee.(Full disclosure: My handicap was 12 prior to the accident.) After finally getting clearance to play (after 4 1/2 years) I am finding body rotation and the resulting hand position to be my biggest challenge. After reading this and a bit of research I think that this club may offer exactly the assistance I need to compensate for my rotational limitations, the hand position caused by the limitation and help me get back to y former game. 

Greg  Illinois

Hdcp is on the rise this year due to bad habits I acquired last yea rfrom hip tightness.

A bad case of the "flips" set in, and I've been working hard to get back to compressing the ball properly.  Lost that feeling.

Heard good things about DST device and think it could help.