TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Four Testers Wanted!!

DST Compressor 3 Club Set

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this year. But more specifically, they're all card-carrying members of DST Nation.

How_to_use_the_HPAM_Correctly.jpg

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy. According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

CR-10-8-Iron-Address-Good-700x532-1.jpg

Can this deceptively simple training tool make you a better ball striker? MyGolfSpy is looking for four dedicated golfers to try out the DST Compressor and see for themselves.

HOW TO APPLY:

In this thread, please tell us the following:

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Easy peasy, gang!

You MUST apply IN THIS THREAD to be eligible.

This testing opportunity is open to golfers in North American and Europe.

1. Steve Lewis, Utah

2. Current handicap 17.5

3. Ball flight is my biggest problem, improving my hands at impact position would help me enormously.

Full disclosure, in the likely event I'm not picked to test, these, I'll probably buy one anyway.

What's currently in my 'ever-changing' bag:

Driver: Ping G400 Max Stock Alta shaft reg flex.

FW: Ping G400 3 & 5 woods Alta shafts reg flex.

Hybrids: Ping G400 4 & 5 reg flex Alta Shaft.

Irons: Ping G700 6-SW, Orange Dot, Reg Flex AWT -1/2".

Putter: Scotty Cameron Bullseye Flange, Superstroke Flatso 1.1 counter balanced grip.

Bill, DFW

15 handicap

Truthfully, I need to learn how to play the same game without beer as I do with beer.  Probably has something to do with alcohol stopping my mind from getting in the way.  I often think that I know what I am doing wrong, just can't stop my self.  Have a couple of training aids I use often.  Weighted Medicus, Tour Striker, the one with the ball sliding on the shaft to understand hitting through the ball, not at it.  All have helped over time.

Give a shot with the Compressor Set.  It may be the magic in which I am looking-either way you will hear the story of the results.

Jarrad Pemberton

Florida
12 handicap
Could help my low point control so I hit down and through on my irons more which could in turn eliminate the slightly fat shot that leaves me short.

John - California                                                            

12.5 hcp

Improve impact and direction

Four Testers Wanted!!

DST Compressor 3 Club Set

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this year. But more specifically, they're all card-carrying members of DST Nation.

How_to_use_the_HPAM_Correctly.jpg

FOUR TESTERS WANTED:

The DST Compressor is one the most unique and effective training aids we've ever reviewed here at MyGolfSpy.  According to DST, this funny looking golf club with the bent shaft works wonders in helping you impact the ball more crisply, consistently and powerfully.

CR-10-8-Iron-Address-Good-700x532-1.jpg

Can this deceptively simple training tool make you a better ball striker? MyGolfSpy is looking for four dedicated golfers to try out the DST Compressor and see for themselves.

HOW TO APPLY:

In this thread, please tell us the following:

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Easy peasy, gang!

You MUST apply IN THIS THREAD to be eligible.

This testing opportunity is open to golfers in North American and Europe.

Ed, Maryland,

i have been wanting one of these. would make an excellent Fathers day gift for myself!

Antonio

Pennsylvania, USA

16.8 hdcp index

These training aids could no doubt help me with my ball striking and compression and help me get my hdcp to single digits!

Scott Chastain  Washington

My biggest flaw in my swing is coming over the top and the ability to get my hands forward,  I have tried a friends and believe this is the cure. Excited to try the other products.

PXG PROTO 9  X VENTUS 

SIM 3 WOOD X VENTUS

PXG 4-PW GEN 3 P IRONS MODUS 120 STIFF

50-54-58 SUGAR DADDY

SCOTTY 5.5 CIRCLE T

1. Jim Shields CA

2. 5.6

3. This training tool will help me "trap the ball as I deliver a descending blow helping my launch, control and distance. Very excited!

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Accra Tour Zx475 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U505 3 iron 20*/ Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U510 4 iron 22*/Project X Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Titleist  T200 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 120 Stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 48*F/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

Allan Klar from Illinois

From what i have seen of this product, it might help to make my  inconsistent ball striking a thing of the past.

Mizuno JPX850 Irons |  Cobra F9 | iPad and Pencil

Brad Hunter from Missouri. 

I have a 9 handicap. 

The DST compressor set would help fix my "miss" of casting the club too early in the downswing. 

Frank - PA

GHIN 6.9

The DST compressor will help my game because since playing college I have been a  horrible iron player and much of it is because of contact and compression of the golf ball. I have always been a great driver of the golf ball but the middle part of my game has struggled many because of flipping at impact. many drills and much practice to work on contact have made it a little better but still this would take my game to that next level. it would close gaps in my clubbing and add confidence I completely lack sitting in the middle of the fairway which is a lonely feeling to have

Ed K, Maryland

Consistency, Consistency, Consistency!!!  For me, it is sometime chicken, sometime feathers. Teaching an old dog new tricks would be most appreciative in the twilight of my golf years. Stance is pretty consistent, and swing is erratic. If there is a tool that can help my eye line make the kind of contact where you say, "Damn, that was sweet", over a long period of time, then I am all in.  

1. Your name and home state/province - Brent Wells Alabama

2. Your current handicap 4.5

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking - we all need help with this critical aspect of the swing