TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

RJRocket here in sunny NJ

current handicap 7.7 index

I tend to get "flippy" with my irons and hit low pull draws...it sounds like this training device can keep my hands in front at impact

1. Your name and home state/province

- Jonathan Nisbet

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

- I believe this will help me create more lag and get my hands ahead of the ball better.

Tom. New York

I tend to try to help the ball up with my hands instead of letting the club do the work so I believe this training aid will help me keep the hands quiet and in the correct position at impact.

1. Joel/MN

2. 4.2

3. I think it could help me get more consistent results from my iron striking, plus added yardeage and power is a bonus.  The consistency at impact point is something I would like to better hone and think repetition with this would assist in achieving that.

Jamie Dugger

Missouri

Handicap: 12

I have been a long time "flipper" of the club and early extender.  Why I feel I would make a great choice as a tester is that I also have experience with the Tour Striker products.  I had an original Tour Striker and also have the 2014 Pitching Wedge and 7 iron version.   When the DST Compressor is mentioned, folks want to know how it compares to the Tour Striker clubs.  As an owner of three of the Tour Strikers, I believe I would be in a great position to directly compare the products.

Hi there,

I am:

Jeff Mitchell from Ojai, California 

Current handicap:

How the DST Compressor can help:

I am pretty inconsistent with my irons, hitting fat and thin with the occasional pure shot thrown in to keep me coming back. I tend to get wristy and try to help the ball up and I struggle to keep my hands in front of the club head at impact. These are all areas that the DST is designed to address and I would love to get the results that this club offers.

Thanks!

1. Your name and home state: Juro Kiyama, California

2. Your current handicap: 8.2

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking: My ball flight is really high. By using DST Compressor, I may learn to hit balls lower and controlling... but I am afraid if it will ruin my game for changing my swing/set up. I just don't know if they are for those pro level guys and not for me. 

Juro Kiyama

1.  Jeff Wiley - South Carolina

2.  18 hdcp

3.  I tend to hit behind the ball too often and I think it will help me make better ball contact versus sweeping it like I am now, especially with my wedges.

Please tell me there is a LH model for testing.

Jeff

My Name is Dave Gleason and I am a 6 index.  I live in the Metro NY area and I think the compressor will help me with my club lean at impact and get my ball striking more in the middle of the clubface.

Sebastian, Michigan

8 Handicap

The DST could help my game because my big miss is casting the club. This aid is supposed to fix that issue and create a good compression instead of a glancing blow. 

Jim

Illinois

Total Failure! I've been working hard (many, many hours on the range) to try t hit more down on the ball, rather than sweep that produces too many thin shots. So far, no luck. Have tried Tour Striker to no avail. If this really works, I'll tell everyone I know. If you are confident in the product, I could not be a better test subject for you. Send quick. I'm going on vacation and, if this works, could return a new man!

Ben Smith - Illinois

2. Your current handicap: 6

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking: I used to be good and now I kinda suck. I used to be a very solid ball striker but now due to lack of funds to play or practice when I do get out I either shoot an 81 or play similar to my old abilities but fire 74 instead of 67 due to a boat load of bogies to eliminate my birdies. I want to be more consistent with less practice.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Four Testers Wanted!!

DST Compressor 3 Club Set

It's Pop Quiz time.

What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?

Yes, they've all won some pretty big golf tournaments this

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Easy peasy, gang!

You MUST apply IN THIS THREAD to be eligible.

This testing opportunity is open to golfers in North American and Europe.

1. Ryan - Washington DC

2. 15

3. I have trouble making solid contact with longer irons. I feel fine with wedges and short irons but am constantly hitting long irons fat and thing. I think the DST could help me straighten that out.