GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

Our Sponsors

1. Ryan - Washington DC

2. 15

3. I have trouble making solid contact with longer irons. I feel fine with wedges and short irons but am constantly hitting long irons fat and thing. I think the DST could help me straighten that out.

Jeff Sommers from Ohio, currently a 6 handicap. I've always been a flipper and have tried to stop so I can be more consistent. I think the DST Compressor may finally be the training aid to allow me to stop flipping and be a more consistent ball striker. I hope you agree!!

1. Jason Tang from Ontario

2. 12

3. Take a more consistent divot

1. Your name and home state/province

2. Your current handicap

3. How you think the DST Compressor Set can help your ball striking

Ray, California

22 HDCP

I'm hitting the irons a little thin, no divot, and generally with a pull. Working on hitting down and rotating all the way through the shot, instead of standing up and flipping the club at the finish. Thanks!

Brad Congdon

12 Handicap

My ball flight is too inconsistent. I cannot determine how much of this is path vs clubface and I would like to see if the DST Compressor helps with this.

1.  Skip Van Bourgondien - New York

2.  .6

3.  It's going to ingrain keeping your hands in front of the ball at impact creating the necessary leverage to compress the ball properly.

1. Lee H. - FL

2. Current handicap is 14

3. The DST Compressor Set can help my ball striking by putting me in the correct impact position on a consistent basis. Constant repetitions of the correct position is just what I need. It will also help me get the backspin that my game is missing...I NEED this in my life!

1. Steven MD

2. 23.9

3. I am working on ball striking, particularly ball first then divot. I have a tendancy to sweep or even hit behind the ball.

Richard Olmsted, Wyoming

I'm very inconsistent with my iron play and I have been looking at this for a while now, I hope this would help me to be more consistent ball striker with my irons.

Rob Clanton

Phoenix AZ

It will ingrain club / hand position to compress the ball more consistently.

Robert Golan

Tennessee

I have been working very hard on my ball striking as I am far too inconsistent.  The DST Compressor Set is just what I am looking for to become a more consistent and solid ball striker.  In addition, this season I have lost about 10 yards per club.  I believe this stems from my ball striking being less solid than I need it to be.  I believe the DST Compressor will help me hit the ball solidly and with the necessary authority to regain the lost 10 yards and lower my scores.

1. Zack Buechner and Buford, Georgia

2. 7.8

3. The DST Compressor Set could help my ball compression to increase distance and my accuracy. Consistent compression could also help my precision in my approach shots, getting closer to the hole and ultimately lowering scores!

1. Aaron Stobbe, Utah

2. Hdcp 7.0

3. My miss is a snap hook because I release my hands too early.  I've also tried the Tour Striker which is supposed to help keep hands in front at impact.  I like the look of the DST

Michael  Arizona

It appears the DST would help me with a flat left wrist at impact, reducing/eliminating the chicken wing and the flipping to help the club with loft.

John

Los Angeles, CA

HC: 11

I'm a sweeper of the ball and hardly ever take divots. Sometimes scoop it up. I need something to teach me how to hit down on the ball. Perhaps this training aid is it!!

roy h chandler az

8.8 handicap

defintely want help with swing thru the ball.

Joe

Portland, Oregon

HC:16.5

I strike the ball well and centered but have problems with power and consistency.

Brandon Grant

Ontario

15 handicap

I hope it would help get my hands through the shot and eliminate the high weak fade. 

1. Will, Minnesota

2. 6 handicap

3. As somebody who doesn't have as much practice time as I would like it would be very useful to have a training aid that would allow me to go to the range and get immediate benefit and feedback from even a relatively short range session. My ball striking on approach shots and full wedges is something that will help me drop my scores even further now that I have mostly figured out my tee shots.