TESTERS ANNOUNCED: DST Compressor Set

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have chosen our testers.   Congrats.......   03trdblack MGoBlue100 GolferKen TheDougieDoug         Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Four Testers Wanted!!   DST Compressor 3 Club Set   It's Pop Quiz time.   What do Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia, James Hahn, Hideki Matsuyama and Danny Willett have in common?   Yes, they've

Congrats, all! I will be reading intently, as I am interested in possibly purchasing this product.

Posted Images

Dave

Southern California

Getting older makes the game a bit more challenging and do to this fact practice becomes more essential as in everything we do. To strike the ball correctly is something we all aim for. I truly believe golf instruction is heading in a bad direction with how technical it has become. We are not robots, yet so many are trying to teach people to think like robots. So many times players are overthinking about very technical movements with no regard to impact.

The ball only knows what the club face tells it.

I believe in simplicity and understanding causes. When players understand what they are trying to do, they usually can do it. In most cases, golfers are great students with bad information. This aid really makes sence. Yes I can afford to buy this but I would love to try it and post my experiences with others and know I've been able to maybe help someone.

Pat Smith   Yorktown, VA

I need to be more consistent with my impact position.  If I'm not on the tee box, I normally look at the front of the ball to remind me to strike the ball first before taking a divot.  My swing should be the same for every club in the bag, sans putter.

Raymore, Mo & Sebastian, Fl

Naturally being a 'high handicapper' I often find myself with those 'exploding holes' that easily take my scores over the top...

Hands forward, weight balance and slightly on the left foot etc etc...

Having tried various training aids and yet unable to gain the MOTO necessary to drop my handicap, I keep searching for

The One...  Rather Excited about the 'opportunity' to try this out... spending my time between Mo. and Fla. as I chase my

perfect round... thank you... six

Michael  Arizona

The DST appears as an aid thaat would aid me in promoting a flat left wrist at impact, to eliminate flipping the club prior and the chicken wing after impact resulting in better ball striking.  Whatever it may take, this is one training aid that will help golfers, especially myself.

Kerry/IN

I have a serious problem with my follow thru in that I have a tendency to chicken wing the tail end of my follow thru.. I believe in all these aids to help my golf game.. this should be really great..

Howard from Scotland.

I play with what we call a "corrie fisted" or a shinty grip. ie right hand above left.  Subsequently honing a swing to be repetiitive is difficult.  Would like to see if this training aid would do the business.

Also nice to see a deal which includes Europe.

1. TJ/Florida

2. Handicap 30

3. Consistent ball striking is one of the weakest parts of my game.  Training with the DST Compressor would improve my consistency and break my habit of casting. 

Jason - Michigan

I feel I could get an increase in distance if I learn how to compress the ball properly.  And after some time practicing I hope it helps me hit the ball more consistently which should help with accuracy.

Driver: Rogue Sub Zero 10.5* w/ Hzrdus yellow 6.0 76g or Tour AD DI-6x

3 Wood: Taylormade Aerobruner 16.5* HL w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X

Hybrid: Ping I20 20* w/ Project X 6.0

Irons : Taylormade P770 4-PW w/ KBS Tour FLT X (2* Flat)

Wedges: Titleist SM7 52*, 56*, and 60*

Putter: Odyssey R-Line

Grips: Golf Pride CP2 wrap midsize

Handicap: 12

Left Handed

1. Nicholas Dworecki, Pennsylvania

2. 17 (has varied from 14 to 17 the last couple of years)

3. I have inconsistent ball striking and tend to hit the ball fat.  I think this would be the perfect training aid for me to improve contact and hand position.

Thanks

Woods: TaylorMade Rocketballz Stage 2 D, 3W, 5W

Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue 11

Irons: Mizuno JPX800 5i - A

Wedges: Cleveland 56*, 60*

Putter: Ping Anser

Kyle, Phoenix AZ

I've always had an obscenely high ball flight in comparison to everyone I play with.  I've convinced myself that it's a good thing.......enter wind.  Not so good.  I feel like this aid could help me learn a better strike position in order to "flight" the ball more effectively.

Steve Trusr, md.

Handicap -17.3

Hit woods fine need help hitting down through the ball

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Titleist 917F

5 wood: Titleist 917F

irons Taylormade M2 6-PW

hybrids Taylormade 4 and 5

wedges: Titleist SM8 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback

1. John, Tennessee

2. HCP: 8.8

3. This training aid is falling right into the core of what I need to work on with my golf swing. One of my biggest struggles is that I am "flipping" at impact and I'm currently working on getting my hands in front at impact. I think consistent and correct work with the the DST Compressor will help remedy the ugly "flip," get a cleaner strike, get into a better hand position at impact, control the trajectory (which has a tendency to balloon at times), and ultimately add power and distance.

TJ Moore / Ontario Canada

Handicap: 9

I have a tendency to release early due to not having as much time as I used to to practice.  I feel with this product it can reduce the amount of time needed to ingrain lag in my swing.