Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Official Forum Member Review - Snell My Tour Ball

I've been gaming the MTB for four months now, and love them. Distance and green-spin are great! Price point and service are above what I expected. Just received six dozen more.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my order of 6 dozen MTB on Friday, complete with a handwritten thank you from Dean Snell on the invoice.  Definitely didn't expect that!

Played Saturday and Sunday rounds with them and am certainly happy with the balls.  Since my clubs were stolen and all gear is new, it's really hard to pin down anything distance wise to clubs, balls or me.  That being said, the most 'true' comparison would be off the driver.  I had a 2016 TaylorMade M1, now I'm swinging a 2017 M1.  On the two rounds this weekend, my driving distance was up about 14 yards.  What's more, my driving accuracy was well above normal for me, hitting nearly 60% for both rounds.  Off the tee is where I regularly struggle.

In the most important aspect of a ball for me, the short game, the MTB feels and performs great.  Outstanding feel, very good spin and very controllable.  On and around the greens I think I'd rank it as equal to anything I've played regularly in the past (mostly Pro-V1 / x, B330 and TP5).  Value on the MTB is phenomenal and I'm very happy I went with them!

These have been my go to ball for quite a while now, one of the guys at my club gave me one to try and I pretty much fell in love with it are usually by six dozen at a time to get the cheapest price

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Archived