Billings, MT

HDCP 9.1

Ryan

Indiana

Driver:         TaylorMade M5 9^, Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6X

3 Wood:      Tour Edge Exotics CBX T3 15*,  Mitsubishi Diamana White 70X

3/5 Hybrid:   Titliest 816 H2  19*and 23*, Mitsubishi Diamana White 80X
Irons:           TaylorMade P790 6-PW, Dynamic Gold SL S300
Wedges:      Ping Glide 2.0 60,55,50 Dynamic Gold Wedge Shaft, Callaway PM Grind 64, KBS 610 Wedge
Putter:          TaylorMade Juno,  34" with P2 Reflex Putter Grip

Mike

TEXAS

Taylor M1, Kioshi Gold, Cally Apex CF16, Edel Custom E-1Certified Edel Regional Fitter - Arizona

Stan

San Antonio TX

Just to add, the variable launch values, I had to get several years ago was done by a set of Dynamic Gold shafts that had a variable set pattern, promoting high launch in lower irons 3-5 and mid launch values for 6-8, and then lower launch values for 9-SW.  It was great as I wanted higher launch, softer landing long irons but already hitting very high wedges, the lower launch angles were perfect for me.  Now to have that in an iron set like this, I long to have those shafts back, having iron heads to do the same thing would make golf extremely fun again...just saying.

(6) TESTERS WANTED!!!

Ben Hogan PTx Irons

attachicon.gifBen Hogan PTx irons bnr.jpg

What should a Game Improvement iron actually do?

Let you get away with bad swings? Or maybe, you know, help improve your game?

Testers  Wanted

The new Ben Hogan Company says there's a big  difference between shot improvement and true game improvement. Shot improvement lets you get away with mistakes, but game improvement mitigates your mistakes while giving you enough feedback to help you strike the ball better today, tomorrow and next week.

Ben-Hogan-PTx-irons-10.jpg

Hogan says its new PTx irons not only forgive you your trespasses, but through feedback will help you in your journey to become a better ball striker. MyGolfSpy wants 6 of you to help us see if that's true.

How To Apply:

Hogan is providing MyGolfSpy with 6 sets of the new PTx irons for our readers to test and review (and keep). We take our club testing very seriously, so please read the following instructions carefully.

To review the Hogan PTx irons:

1. Visit Ben Hogan's website and check out the PTx irons

2. In this thread, tell us your first name, home state/province, current handicap

It's that easy!

We'll announce the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to visit this thread again to see if you're chosen!

Ben-Hogan-PTx-irons-9.jpg

Tom New York 2 handicap